All things Dundee FC

Cant understand some of the comments about this blaming the police/stewards/the club etc for what has happend maybe the blame should go to the clowns who have cost dundee a good sum of money and will cost us more this summer

kevthecopper

I'm not blaming plod for what happened, but they could start by getting everybody down from standing on the seats.

Agreed. And surely if one walloper gets lifted the rest will crap it and start behaving.

hope he rots in jail for 9 months . Dundee and rangers would be the only clubs in Scotland to not sack him as soon as he found guilty of assaulting a police officer for a third time.

I hope he assaults you ya c**t.

Also aye, cracking pic. My brother and I are in it

hope he rots in jail for 9 months . Dundee and rangers would be the only clubs in Scotland to not sack him as soon as he found guilty of assaulting a police officer for a third time.

Do you work for the police?

Odds of you lot signing John McGinn this summer? I wouldn't turn that down if I was him (playing with two brothers would be great, and a hell of a story): I guess the only stumbling block might be the development fee.

How has he been playing lately? Watched the game on Monday and he didn't look to clever.

How has he been playing lately? Watched the game on Monday and he didn't look to clever.

Played like that all season to be honest . It's not happened for him, to be fair he was due a dip in form, sadly for us it's came at the worst time and hasn't recovered. It's happened to our other youngsters too, I personally think Tommy Craig destroyed them and they have struggled to recover.

Based on this seasons form id be surprised if another Prem team took the risk on him, looking at 400k in development fees, then again Aberdeen signed McLean so who knows!

No way in hell would I pay 100-200k for John Mcginn. He's been pish every time I've seen him play this season.

I was just away to write this. I'd be wanting a quality striker for that money.