All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I don't get it though,

Why play Boyle ahead of Innes yesterday, but then get rid of Boyle?

Surly if you were planning on punting Boyle, you would of played Innes. Imo Innes is the better player and im JMac thought that then why not start him?

Could be that we are paying Innis less as part of his loan deal and McIntyre is wanting to maximise his budget?

23 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I was hoping we'd announce the f**k off list one by one like a cup draw sort of thing.

The club should build up a bit of excitement like the opposite of the 'new signing' emoji IMO. Is there an emoji with a boot going up an arse so we can all eagerly anticipate who's getting punted next?

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Could be that we are paying Innis less as part of his loan deal and McIntyre is wanting to maximise his budget?

But if Innis wasn't good enough to be playing yesterday, why keep him at all if he is planning on getting better than JMac's first choice yesterday (Boyle) in?

Just now, johnnydun said:

But if Innis wasn't good enough to be playing yesterday, why keep him at all if he is planning on getting better than JMac's first choice yesterday (Boyle) in?

Maybe he's not? I know Boyle's contract was due to expire in January whilst Innis was a full season deal. Perhaps it was Boyle who said he wasn't wanting to extend it?

Fook me it’s a massive clear out. Listening to Dodds on the radio today he said Jim MAC considers the squad he inherited at Dens to be incredibly similar to the one they inherited at County. He said he knew the players shagger had spoken to/identified and if they could be pulled off he was very confident we’d stay up. Asked by Scott MacDonald if they included ex Ross County players, Dodds refused to comment, but it sounded like MacDonald was ‘in the know’. I know he’s his mate but Dodds couldn’t have been more effusive in his praise of McIntyre as a coach. f**k, I’m beginning to think we should let Shagger bring Dodds in, better than relegation.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Fook me it’s a massive clear out. Listening to Dodds on the radio today he said Jim MAC considers the squad he inherited at Dens to be incredibly similar to the one they inherited at County. He said he knew the players shagger had spoken to/identified and if they could be pulled off he was very confident we’d stay up. Asked by Scott MacDonald if they included ex Ross County players, Dodds refused to comment, but it sounded like MacDonald was ‘in the know’. I know he’s his mate but Dodds couldn’t have been more effusive in his praise of McIntyre as a coach. f**k, I’m beginning to think we should let Shagger bring Dodds in, better than relegation.

Just you calm down. Sit in the corner and think about what you just typed.

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I don't get it though,

Why play Boyle ahead of Innes yesterday, but then get rid of Boyle?

Surly if you were planning on punting Boyle, you would of played Innes. Imo Innes is the better player and im JMac thought that then why not start him?

Also why bring on Nabi instead of Lambert at 2 nil down when you’re punting him the next day. 

14 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I know he’s his mate but Dodds couldn’t have been more effusive in his praise of McIntyre as a coach. f**k, I’m beginning to think we should let Shagger bring Dodds in, better than relegation.

tenor (2).gif

14 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Also, why is he discussing with and confiding in a pundit who is not welcome at the club? 

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Billy "Hope your club folds" Dodds is not going to save us from the drop as an assistant manager.

Exactly.  If everyone had voted as Dodds did there would be no club for him to join.

Dodds will forever remain nothing more than a BBC pundit, and a poor one at that.

31 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Also, why is he discussing with and confiding in a pundit who is not welcome at the club? 

They're obviously close friends and McIntyre still uses him to validate his thoughts having been hired along with telling him his assistant can't come (laughable anyway).

Thank you.