All things Dundee FC

Why do fans of random diddy clubs like Falkirk and Hamilton love to have gripes with us :wacko:

I think it's because they are uncomfortable with the fact that we bankroll them and they wouldn't exist without us. Shouldn't be biting the hand that feeds them.

because like st Johnstone, we run out clubs properly and pay our dues..... Something that still not been learned at Dens or ibrox

The last set of accounts St Johnstone published you made an operating loss of 200k - while in the SPL. But you crack on.

I fear for his sanity when we beat them at Dens next Saturday.

Especially when John Nelms thanks the Dundee support at half time by firing cannons full of £500 notes into the stands.

#minted

I fear perthseethingmess1977 will succumb to a stress related illness sooner rather than later if any more good news comes from the Stadio del Dens.

Imagine what he'd be like if we'd beaten them at the weekend? I am paralysed with terror just at the thought.

The last set of accounts St Johnstone published you made an operating loss of 200k - while in the SPL. But you crack on.

That isn't the case at all. Last set of accounts showed a profit of £250k off a turnover of £5.1 million and cash in the bank standing at over £1.5 million.

That isn't the case at all. Last set of accounts showed a profit of £250k off a turnover of £5.1 million and cash in the bank standing at over £1.5 million.

Couldn't find those ones, only ones I could come across were the 2013 ones. Even still, it doesn't detract from the fact that seethingmess1977 is speaking pish.

Couldn't find those ones, only ones I could come across were the 2013 ones. Even still, it doesn't detract from the fact that seethingmess1977 is speaking pish.

Very gracious to admit your mistake and very well put when conveying that second point, id tend to agree.

Hearing rumours that the stadium buy back may be wind and pish with the intent to cause trouble.

Story originating from a bitter journalist unhappy at the treatment of his family member by DFC.

Same source that gave me a good feeling about today yesterday evening

Deefiant, on 17 Apr 2015 - 13:47, said:

Hearing rumours that the stadium buy back may be wind and pish with the intent to cause trouble.

Story originating from a bitter journalist unhappy at the treatment of his family member by DFC.

There's been statements by both Colvin and Bennett, how can it be 'wind and pish'? Don't understand.

Surely not Jim Spence still moaning about the way his son was treated years ago?

Sorry, probably just don't understand your post correctly.

Did Bill Colvin not admit there had been talks?

all I am saying is you have not learned your lesson. Chasing the dream. Dishing out long contracts / wages / money etc when there is no need to in Scotland. How big a first team squad are Dundee carrying ? Must be nearly 30 ?? Slag saints all you want but they have left you trialling these last 25 years in every sense both on and off the pitch.

perthsaint1977, on 17 Apr 2015 - 13:53, said:

all I am saying is you have not learned your lesson. Chasing the dream. Dishing out long contracts / wages / money etc when there is no need to in Scotland. How big a first team squad are Dundee carrying ? Must be nearly 30 ?? Slag saints all you want but they have left you trialling these last 25 years in every sense both on and off the pitch.

Chasing the dream by signing a player on a pre-contract from Alloa and handing our manager a new three year deal? You're a zoomer and playing to the stereotype that St Johnstone fans are obsessed with Dundee.

Chasing the dream by signing a player on a pre-contract from Alloa and handing our manager a new three year deal? You're a zoomer and playing to the stereotype that St Johnstone fans are obsessed with Dundee.

how big your first team squad ? All expenditures but no income. Only ends in one way.....ADMINISTRATION.