All things Dundee FC

I think O'Halloran has more type than his talent deserves. Would I have him at Dens? In a heartbeat. More because we don't have a single potent winger more than anything else.

I'm more concerned about Andreu dragging Hamilton up the table kicking and screaming tbh.

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

I can’t name my source because it wouldn’t be fair to Bobby but I’m told our goalkeeping coach really, really likes the keeper.

That's the keeper confirmed as refusing to come off his line then. :lol:

Just now, Fifespud said:

Waste your night having a look Tam but I’ve never said that. The boy WAS a real threat.

But £5k a week on a player who is constantly picking up hamstring injuries, when you rely almost totally on pace, is a big gamble for a club like St Johnstone.

We both know that that's not happening,  f**k trawling through the amount of pish I post on here.

I was more meaning Saints as a club with the bubbles burst shite, not MOH.

5k a week? That's Random levels of pish right there. FWIW I've heard he's getting the same as Scougall, which if we can move him on this month then that'll level it out.

Attacking wise MOH, Swanson, Kennedy,  Wright and Watt  is something the Dees could only dream about. If you add Spoony, Alston, McMillan,  Callachan and Kane as back ups with Davidson and Craig sitting deep then it's enough to give me a semi.

Hope my wee team can put on a show second half of the season rather than be showing Tayside up. If not? Just merge so you can compete with us down the road.

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

We both know that that's not happening,  f**k trawling through the amount of pish I post on here.

I was more meaning Saints as a club with the bubbles burst shite, not MOH.

5k a week? That's Random levels of pish right there. FWIW I've heard he's getting the same as Scougall, which if we can move him on this month then that'll level it out.

Attacking wise MOH, Swanson, Kennedy,  Wright and Watt  is something the Dees could only dream about. If you add Spoony, Alston, McMillan,  Callachan and Kane as back ups with Davidson and Craig sitting deep then it's enough to give me a semi.

Hope my wee team can put on a show second half of the season rather than be showing Tayside up. If not? Just merge so you can compete with us down the road.

Right Tam, what was that?

8 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Cannigia, Caballero and Sara.....aye you fucked that up Tam.  :lol:

Is it not 16 years since you had that lot?

Almost two decades. There'll be posters on this site who weren't even alive when they played for Dundee :lol:

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it not 16 years since you had that lot?

Almost two decades. There'll be posters on this site who weren't even alive when they played for Dundee :lol:

I thought he said we could only dream of having the likes of O’Hallaran, Kennedy, Swanson, Watt. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I thought he said we could only dream of having the likes of O’Hallaran, Kennedy, Swanson, Watt. :lol:

Worth remembering that O'Halloran and Swanson have both achieved, multiple times, more at St Johnstone than any of those players achieved at Dundee, before you start heading down this rabbit hole.

What did you achieve when you were a player dad? Well son I finished in the top half of the Scottish top division a few times, sometimes playing in front of 4000 agricultural workers then got papped out of the qualifying tournament for the Europa League a couple of times by some no mark minnows. So you were pretty mediocre then dad? Aye son, I was but some of the agricultural workers got a boner thinking about me though. 🤢

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

What did you achieve when you were a player dad? Well son I finished in the top half of the Scottish top division a few times, sometimes playing in front of 4000 agricultural workers then got papped out of the qualifying tournament for the Europa League a couple of times by some no mark minnows. So you were pretty mediocre then dad? Aye son, I was but some of the agricultural workers got a boner thinking about me though. 

Father son talks eh, bet that's how the majority of Dundee fans remember their last trophy.. 

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worth remembering that O'Halloran and Swanson have both achieved, multiple times, more at St Johnstone than any of those players achieved at Dundee, before you start heading down this rabbit hole.

FFS you’re not seriously trying to compare these guys to a superstar of the game are you? :lol:

FFS you’re not seriously trying to compare these guys to a superstar of the game are you? :lol:

My son saw Cannigia play for Dundee many times, was at his debut, had his name and 33 on several tops and met the great man in Vissochis a couple of times. He’s never once asked if he could swap them for a top with ‘Alan Storar Cars’ on the front and TWATT on the back, funnily enough [emoji4]

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm actually embarrassed for you. Fair enough trying to claim St Johnstone have had more success than Dundee in the last decade or so. But creaming yourself over Kennedy when we've had Caniggia is ridiculous, regardless of club success. Ffs, it's not like we are talking Gilzean vs Baltacha here.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

My son saw Cannigia play for Dundee many times, was at his debut, had his name and 33 on several tops and met the great man in Vissochis a couple of times. He’s never once asked if he could swap them for a top with ‘Alan Storar Cars’ on the front and TWATT on the back, funnily enough emoji4.png

But but but he once scored against  Barcelona :lol: