All things Dundee FC

Great result.

Craig Levein panting down the radio like a grief stricken hound - excellent to hear. 

I've heavily criticised the pairing of Innis and Kasunga but they were good tonight. Especially Kasunga who had one of his Nesta-like games. He just has them dodgy moments too often and will probably do something silly on Saturday. Tonight though; brilliant. Innis still needs replaced but I'm not going to fault him tonight. 

McGowan and Woods still isn't good enough but I thought the players around them made a difference. Dales, C.Curran and Nelson look like really hard workers and won balls that the likes of Moussa and Deacon never would. 

Ralph was really good again - he's coming onto a game and looks a really good player.

We're a couple of signings away from being able to finish in tenth which would be more than good from McIntyre.

Well done tonight Dundee, but we need the same again on Saturday.

Thank you.

Sub was getting ready to come on before he scored so was he injured before he scored?
i thought that must have been the case. JM has done in a matter of weeks what mccann was unable to do in 3 transfer windows, find attackers with ability!

Nelson was on a booking, and considering he only joined the club a few days ago, perhaps the plan was to only play him for an hour in any case. He's probably not 100% fit, and we've got a really busy stretch of games.

Dales was breathing through his arse before he got subbied as well.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Under McCann we looked like we didnt care at times, there was no spirit, fight or commitment. Tonight was the exact opposite, 100% effort from every player.

It should be the bare minimum you get, but it often isnt.

If we can get the same again on Saturday, and the same again going forward, then Id be a happy man.

Edited by srw