All things Dundee FC

I long for the day when ive that much of a sad life I spend every free moment on a football forum discussing another team......honesty to f**k what sad b*****ds spend all day every day on another teams fans page.

15 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

I long for the day when ive that much of a sad life I spend every free moment on a football forum discussing another team......honesty to f**k what sad b*****ds spend all day every day on another teams fans page.

^^^not looking forward to the journey.

6 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

The only other teams thread I read is Rangers, mostly because it’s absolutely hilarious. 

theres reading then theres commenting on every fucking thing regarding Dundee....we all read what other fans are saying but don't feel the need to spend every 5 minutes refreshing the page to see if somebody has commented.

44 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

Stock Dees response. 

Pretty sure he resigned after Brannan appointed Jocky ahead of his choice of Derek McInnes (?)
He's also the king of spin. Built up hype by saying we were signing an ex English Premier League star and it turned put to be David Worrell. Sure@Radford and fellow St Johnstone fans had a few names for him on here back in the day.
He was certainly competent.
Never heard that rumour re McInnes. Was that when he was at St Johnstone? Just assumed he was cool with Jocky because the story was spun as him asking players for advice and Big Rab (who was praising MacKinnon recently) pointing him to Jocky. Assumed his departure was because of the goings on with Bennett gaining influence and Brannan starting to cede control but that's just my guess.

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

I don't blame you, Arbroath is a shitehole.

I always though Arbroath was near Berwick to be honest, wasn't until the stars for next seasons Championship aligned that I realised it was close to Dundee.

Its blows my mind how many poor people go to places like Arbroath, Berwick, Arran etc on holiday.  f**k that.

40 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I always though Arbroath was near Berwick to be honest, wasn't until the stars for next seasons Championship aligned that I realised it was close to Dundee.

Its blows my mind how many poor people go to places like Arbroath, Berwick, Arran etc on holiday.  f**k that.

Nowt wrong with Arran but understand your reservations about Arbroath and Berwick.