All things Dundee FC

5 hours ago, RogerBoli said:

I can’t keep up.

Are you guys boycotting or desperate for tickets?

We're wanting our tickets to be sold in a fair order and for our season ticket holders to get first dibs. Someone on your end has put a link up early and some were bought by dundee fans who inevitably won't have season tickets before the link was taken down. 

A batch of tickets to sell wouldn't go amiss either. 

35 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

We're wanting our tickets to be sold in a fair order and for our season ticket holders to get first dibs. Someone on your end has put a link up early and some were bought by dundee fans who inevitably won't have season tickets before the link was taken down. 

A batch of tickets to sell wouldn't go amiss either. 

Apparently we asked for out ticket allocation 3 weeks ago and we are still waiting. I am starting to think they did not want us selling out our allocation and then having Dees in the Shed hence the delay. Tin pot club hopefully we will remember it for the return fixtures and their allocation should be for the amount of Dabs who had the bottle to turn up at Dens for the Doon Derby.

3 hours ago, GN 10 said:

Apparently we asked for out ticket allocation 3 weeks ago and we are still waiting. I am starting to think they did not want us selling out our allocation and then having Dees in the Shed hence the delay. Tin pot club hopefully we will remember it for the return fixtures and their allocation should be for the amount of Dabs who had the bottle to turn up at Dens for the Doon Derby.

I always wondered why DABs plug the “shed rule” line when they have given us the shed for as long as I can remember. Would be like us giving them the Derry except we aren’t complete weirdos. 

9 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

I always wondered why DABs plug the “shed rule” line when they have given us the shed for as long as I can remember. Would be like us giving them the Derry except we aren’t complete weirdos. 

We done worse. We gave it to Celtic. 

37 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Did they not finish first of the losers one year? In a league with no Govan vermin, Hearts or Hibs? emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

Where did Dundee (presumably the third biggest club in the league in the season you refer to) finish that year?

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Where did Dundee (presumably the third biggest club in the league in the season you refer to) finish that year?

In the top 6, pretty fair reflection. Appreciate you considering us as the third biggest in the league that season though. How was your season that year?

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

In the top 6, pretty fair reflection. Appreciate you considering us as the third biggest in the league that season though. How was your season that year?

Probably shite.