All things Dundee FC

10 hours ago, Numptdee said:

Forster Ken's!

Asked on deetv interview about shankland. Reporter mentioned Shankland been on fire this season and he started sniggering. Reported asked again it must be hardest job in scottish football right now stopping him how you going to go it? Forster replied with a smile you'll see on friday night.

Right through that dab big man. First 5 mins youll prob get away with it too.

Boy sounds a bit dim, bless him.

12 hours ago, Numptdee said:

Forster Ken's!

Asked on deetv interview about shankland. Reporter mentioned Shankland been on fire this season and he started sniggering. Reported asked again it must be hardest job in scottish football right now stopping him how you going to go it? Forster replied with a smile you'll see on friday night.

Right through that dab big man. First 5 mins youll prob get away with it too.

Forster would have to get close to him first, he's honking. 

I'm not really a fan of injuring Shankland, tbh. If we beat them, I want there to be no excuses for them. 

Anyhow, is there any truth in the rumour Shankland done his ankle on Monday or Tuesday and had to sit out the rest of training or is this just the usual United rumour pre derby? 

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm not really a fan of injuring Shankland, tbh. If we beat them, I want there to be no excuses for them. 

Anyhow, is there any truth in the rumour Shankland done his ankle on Monday or Tuesday and had to sit out the rest of training or is this just the usual United rumour pre derby? 

Highly doubt McPake would suggest anything like that.

Probably just got two people marking him or something or Forster's going for the hard man brain game.

As for the rumour, if true, that would be a cheeky bonus.

39 minutes ago, Dele said:

Has to be shite, would've heard more on the matter than just a rumour.

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Has to be shite, would've heard more on the matter than just a rumour.

Not sure. They could be giving him up until the very last minute to prove fitness. 

I was told on Tuesday but hadn't said anything due to both the "Eh you wish!" and "usual United pre derby!". 

We will soon find out I suppose. :)

I hope nobody has been checking my productivity at work this week, because it has been low. Thought living in a different country would dampen my appetite but the derby nerves have been there all week. This is the kind of games we live for as supporters, absolutely class and cannot wait for tomorrow night now. 

3 hours ago, Dele said:

The size o that forehaid was always going to take its toll on either the knees or ankles tbf  

2 hours ago, LM_0803 said:

Big bonus if he is injured.....could be like Cosgrove with the sheep 2 weeks ago though. Probably shite ?

They've done this 'he's injured' bullshit for as long as I can remember. Five-heid will start. That's for certain.

Thank you.