All things Dundee FC

Watching the Cup final build up, punting Aberdeen just come on, McPakes knockdown :wub:

What do you think of loy today? Hasn't been very impressive so far. Have heard a lot of positives about him to remain optimistic he is going to be a great signing though.

I'll stick my neb in, but Low played against us in the final game very deep, and was the one who took the ball off the defenders and started attacks. He was fairly shite at it, but that seems to be his role.

Wouldn't get to excited about that defender, I never realised he was who he was when we played them if that makes sense, obviously got a good record and must be a good player but doubt he'll be much better than what you already have

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Ewan_fife do you think he has the ability to make it in a team that will be pushing for the top 6 and cup runs next season?

No offence but east fife to premiership top 6 is a huge difference. I know he has played at a higher level but you don't end up at east fife if you have real quality. Again no offence meant!

Just been brought to my attention foreigners generally struggle to recognise the difference between Dundee and Dundee United....