All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I thought that too but couldn’t be arsed even commenting. He’s looked half decent coming on. If we’d kept DJ - sure get him out on loan - but with DJ gone it’s fucking insane.

By the law of averages we surely must get a manager by fluke who knows what he’s doing? It has to be more than that though as Motherwell and Sainties seem to constantly punch above their weight. This is depressing. I’m at my lowest ebb, as a Dundee fan, without a shadow of doubt.

It is, they have people in charge who know the league and the game in this country, they don’t make football decisions based on management cliches and spreadsheet bullshit 

1 hour ago, Den Spark said:

Not only that, but we've let possible back up striker Mikey Cunningham go out on loan to Cumbernauld Colts.

I thought I couldn't get more annoyed, and then find out we only have 2 strikers now, and only 1 that can play right now.

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I thought that too but couldn’t be arsed even commenting. He’s looked half decent coming on. If we’d kept DJ - sure get him out on loan - but with DJ gone it’s fucking insane.

By the law of averages we surely must get a manager by fluke who knows what he’s doing? It has to be more than that though as Motherwell and Sainties seem to constantly punch above their weight. This is depressing. I’m at my lowest ebb, as a Dundee fan, without a shadow of doubt.

6 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

Seen you lot have signed Tom Field. I've been a Brentford season ticket holder for the past couple of seasons and whilst not featuring often for the first team, when he has, Field has looked pretty raw but not put a foot wrong in the English Championship. On paper I'd say that's a very good signing for you and hopefully he can push on with more first team games.

Can only reiterate this, wasn't a surprise that Reece Cole has done so well and I'd expect Field to be successful. 

Barring a complete collapse and Dundee slipping in to the relegation spots, McPake will be around until the end of the season. This season is a write-off, lets just hope some of the players on long term contacts start to improve in preparation for next season.