All things Dundee FC

On a some what serious note is he actually injured? Not seen anything yet. Huge loss if he is out.

I'm sure Donnie posted about it a few posts up. Leg injury and it was the travelling by plane that caused him to stay at home supposedly. I could be wrong but that's the way I've seen it.

On a some what serious note is he actually injured? Not seen anything yet. Huge loss if he is out.

Deep vein thrombosis in one of his legs.

ETA: Vein, not vain, you silly c**t.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Hope Cammy Kerr makes the break through for you guys he was fantastic for us last season

I doubt he will since Gary Irvine resigned to cover both full back positions. He'll likely go out on loan again but hopefully to a championship club this time.

I doubt he will since Gary Irvine resigned to cover both full back positions. He'll likely go out on loan again but hopefully to a championship club this time.

We will gladly have him back but aye a move up the leagues would be a wise career path

A Quick update on the shirt sponsor for last year, I've heard (through the grapevine) that the shirts are away getting framed and we should be hearing soon on what's happening, I'll keep you all in the loop. I'll not be entering my name so that there are no shouts of foul play, we'll have to decide what's happening with the dinner thing too. Once I know what's happening officially I'll bump the sponsoring thread. Thanks again for all who threw in.

While I'm here, the Fife Dark Blues are having our AGM on Thursday the 16th of July (the day after the Raith game) in The Clansman in Leslie. Anyone who fancies joining this august body of 'the official best looking supporters club in the whole of Scotland'* is more than welcome to come along, we run buses to some away games and have the odd social, come along and give us a try, we're pretty cheap (and cheerful) and did I mention we're all incredibly good looking ?

Here's a link so you don't think I'm trying to lure you to Leslie for carnal reasons. http://www.fifedarkblues.co.uk/

*not officially but it's a FACT that we're the best looking supporters in Scotland. 8)

Anyone know where to pick up an old retro scarf? Just the dark blue and white? My deefiant one is fucked and I'm in need of a new one.

Dundee direct have a shite selection online.

Kevin McDonald is leaving wolves...reckon we should sign him up? :P

If he would come back, he's welcome, don't care if it he takes up half the wage budget could punt Ferry and Roberts and withdraw McGinn and McAlister's offers completely.

Apparently he's talking to Leeds.

Fulham are interested they had two bids rejected as he's not a free agent just into the last year of his contract, not seen anything about Leeds.

Mustbe heading to a big team? He was brilliant for them last season, played the most games out of the squad and is a fans favourite.

He's holding out for an extension at Wolves from what I've read, he's looking elsewhere but that's mainly because wolves haven't been forthcoming with an offer that indicates they want to fight to keep him, he has been offered an extension but not a good enough one yet, seems to be outwith the managers hands as well.

Also seems to have a year on his contract still?

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?s=e6dc4d28ebec10f104b7d1cec8ce7763&t=93561

post_old.gif 26-06-2015, 14:05
Just doesn't shut up
oneball.gifoneball.gifoneball.gifoneball.gifoneball.gif
No way - I wouldn't sell him for £3m - vital to our cause this season.

I've seen suggestions on twitter than Jim McAlister is currently training with us.

Thoughts Dee fans? Not someone that I'm particularly excited about if I'm honest, but happy to be reassured!

I've seen suggestions on twitter than Jim McAlister is currently training with us.

Thoughts Dee fans? Not someone that I'm particularly excited about if I'm honest, but happy to be reassured!

Would fit in well at St Johnstone, hard working without any real flair.