All things Dundee FC

I noticed at the Alloa game during the minutes silence at the start that some of the players had their arms round each other’s shoulders and others did not. Did anyone notice if this happened again at the start of this game?  I missed the start Probably reading too much into it and not sure if it’s normal, my memories of minutes silences usually demonstrates unity,  but doesn’t look like a great togetherness amongst the players, if I was looking across at that it would spur me on and maybe there’s something going on behind the scenes. 

thank you. 

Thought we were in the game and looking attacking enough without playing anywhere near our best. Was fairly wide open and both teams looked like they could score.

Missing Harry Milne, Scully and Fyvie . Not like Blair to get booked let alone sent off. Should have really been 2-0; surprised Adam missed the pen.

Will be a difficult second half. We need to keep it tight, be sharper to the first balls and be ruthless in our counter attacks with McIntosh and Megginson.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

2nd red was definitely more worthy than the 1st. Weird game.

I'll be honest, I thought either player could have been sent off there. Hard to tell without replays. First was defintely harsh though.