All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Jakubiak could be shit for all we know. Afolabi I agree with though he adds something 

I'm certain he's better than Mullen. Only saw him in the friendly against Peterhead, but you could see he was a menace. Mullen never feels like he has any impact going forward.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

You have no idea how inept we are in these situations. Hamilton tried to gift you an equaliser, and we just are so useless when we get to the opponent's box.

Must admit I expected much much more from Dundee. 2 man advantage and playing against a lower league team. Should really be filling your boots.

That indirect free kick was our chance and Mitch just dragged it wide

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm certain he's better than Mullen. Only saw him in the friendly against Peterhead, but you could see he was a menace. Mullen never feels like he has any impact going forward.

Okay I'll shut my mouth, what a fucking goal from Mullen there.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Even with that goal Mullen hasn't been up to much.  Maybe this goal may help.... 

Must admit I expected much much more from Dundee. 2 man advantage and playing against a lower league team. Should really be filling your boots.

That indirect free kick was our chance and Mitch just dragged it wide

Think you’ll find Mitch was subbied 10 minutes ago. Lol.

Mullen has got that bit of skill in his locker. To be fair the strikers don’t get great service.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Adam scores from the pen this time.

3-0 flatters us.

Would have liked to see a full strength Cove (we were missing 4 players), play a full strength Dundee. Sure Dundee were missing some too.

Game was over after the second sending off at 55 minutes. Ref loved getting the cards out.

Good luck against Hibs and the future rounds . 

Would have liked to see a full strength Cove (we were missing 4 players), play a full strength Dundee. Sure Dundee were missing some too.
Game was over after the second sending off at 55 minutes. Ref loved getting the cards out.

Good luck against Hibs and the future rounds . 

Thanks.

A full strength Cove would have given us a really hard game. Anyway a clean sheet and 3 goals. We need to see more of Anderson and Robertson. We are dung.