All things Dundee FC

Like I've been trying to say to everyone, he's not going anywhere til at least the end of the season, so this new managerial talk is pointless unless McPake loses tons of games in a row which I doubt will happen. Might as well buckle in and... well, there's no Kool-aid left to drink.

54 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Good news. Means that for tomorrow we can return to our familiar routine of starting with a back three, going 2-0 doon, and switching to a four at half-time.👍

And plan B which is piss it for 75 minutes with a back 4 then change to a back 5 and hang on for a draw.

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Wasn't the best technically but always gave his all and anybody able to drag a side to victory from left back is a fucking hero in my eyes. 

His free kick at Huntly was sublime. 

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ah f**k it could of been Huntly. That was horrible leaving there. Bus driver didnae want to stop coming hame the c**t 

I was at this game because I lived in Huntly at the time, a bit of fighting in the Dundee end, did we not go down 1-0 and I remember Eddie taking a corner right next to where I was standing and told him to "get the fuckin finger oot, you only have yourselves to blame!"

You're welcome.

3 hours ago, stu2910 said:

I highly doubt Fontaine is going to be a club hero, but given we are outside the transfer window he fills a gap and is probably about as good as we could hope for.

You say this as if it wasn't obvious you needed a CB during the extended transfer window.

48 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I was at this game because I lived in Huntly at the time, a bit of fighting in the Dundee end, did we not go down 1-0 and I remember Eddie taking a corner right next to where I was standing and told him to "get the fuckin finger oot, you only have yourselves to blame!"

You're welcome.

My abiding memory of that game was that it was the 1st game after Hamilton had announced the pre contract signing of Lyle and we were the 2 clubs vying for the league. Boy did he get some level of abuse that night. I think he might of dished it back that night iirc. 

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Can't remember if it was said when news broke about him being on trial, but is he at least a leader at the back of sorts?

He is a leader at times, aye. But he also likes to go on mazy runs which usually end up with him losing the ball thirty yards from where he should be.