All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Got to give you credit where it's due here. In stitches.

It's coming together for you guys to challenge for the championship though. I hope you beat hearts to it, and I think this is defintley possible now with the additions.

Derbies next season?

We’ll see you for a Derby this season in the playoffs and given that St Mirren gave you 5 at home, I can’t fucking wait to send you lot down AGAIN.

Edited by RossDee01

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

We’ll see you for a Derby this season in the playoffs and given that St Mirren have you 5 at home, I can’t fucking wait to send you lot down AGAIN.

No chance will they make the playoffs, straight down for the Dab muppets. IMO.

Thank you.

34 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

We just need to sign Gary Harkins now and I’ll be happy. I don’t care if he’s 50 years old and 25 stone, get him fucking signed.

This.

And just to take us into the weekend...

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

I counted 5.

Mullen, Afolabi, Sow, Jakubiak and Cummings. Have you not got some bloke called Hamilton too? 

I, hand on heart, thought this was a joke about our keeper being directly involved in the most goals or something. 

Totally forgot about that absolute fucking phantom.

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:

This.

And just to take us into the weekend...

Harkins goal at Morton (2.36) is still my favourite goal. Absolutely beautiful.

By the time I had reached the Swallow Hotel on the way back, the copious amounts of alcohol along with the hours gone by still couldn't quell the titanic like structure in my nether regions. 

The structure was finally capsized that evening when I entered Shakeys on the Hulltoon for a pint and was met by the cast of Lord of the Rings. 

Bring on the away matches again, hopefully the first one is in some shanty town shitehole like Kirckaldy or Arbroath that the Derry army can take over.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

I counted 5.

Mullen, Afolabi, Sow, Jakubiak and Cummings. Have you not got some bloke called Hamilton too? 

Forgot about Afolabi tbh. He’s probably costing us a couple of hundred a week tho. 

Don’t get me wrong we will definitely have a bigger budget than your club but nowhere near on the strikers tho. 

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

Would agree with biggie that it’s not a priority. Don’t know much about Ledleys career of late though.

Nor does anyone else, including Ledley. It would be an odd one. He's clearly a quality player and he's only 34 but he's basically not played for 2 years since he was released by Derby in January 2019. Out of the game for 10 months then signed for Charlton and played one game before shipping off to Australia. Doesn't seem to have played since Covid hit.

The lure of oor Charlie apparently. Ledley  and Sir Charles are good mates and he’s talked him into it 🤷🏼‍♂️ Not meant to be big wages as he’s said he’s already made his money in football. Time will tell. Not seen him play in years. 

Just saw MarbellaDees post 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Yenitit