All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

........However, why does the club not poll the fans regarding choosing the annual 3rd strip from one of the "old classics".......

697557883_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.2ca9e1b78d9dc2dfb07d81f017bb3eee.jpg

In a similar vein, can I suggest the third strip could be chosen / part designed by one of our season ticket holders?  A random draw could be made to establish which season ticket holder had the choice.  Wouldn’t cost much to do and it would be another small potential bonus* for season ticket holders.  It would also be a decent bit of publicity for the club.

Not that any of us need any more of a bonus than watching Dundee play every second week 😳

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I would usually buy shite tops in the hope they become novelty/collectable. I will not be sullying my collection with that monstrosity. 

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently it's a limited edition, only have 350 of them.

Al Pacino GIF

17 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

In a similar vein, can I suggest the third strip could be chosen / part designed by one of our season ticket holders?  A random draw could be made to establish which season ticket holder had the choice.  Wouldn’t cost much to do and it would be another small potential bonus* for season ticket holders.  It would also be a decent bit of publicity for the club.

Not that any of us need any more of a bonus than watching Dundee play every second week 😳

Did they not try that once across the road? That was always my assumption anyway.

723746813_images(14).jpg.a38239814b9cb38e6685d388bdcd2a7d.jpg        Alcohol can be a terrible thing to the untrained artists hand, lol.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Remember we were apparently looking at signing Ewan Henderson from Celtic on loan? Wee basturt's joined our opponents for tomorrow.

He’s shite anyway...probably 

Merely thinking aloud again, which is never a good thing, especially on a Friday!
However, why does the club not poll the fans regarding choosing the annual 3rd strip from one of the "old classics", such as the one above.
I realise we'd be limited to mostly dark blue or white instead of the garish gold etc. However In theory, financially the club and the affiliated charity would potentially reap the rewards.
The only decent one I recall recently is the one below.
697557883_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.2ca9e1b78d9dc2dfb07d81f017bb3eee.jpg

You’ve answered your own question - there’s no point in a 3rd kit that’s the same colour as our other 2. Agree with the idea of a poll though.

I quite like this one, more for the fact it’s unique and not as wacky as some recent efforts than actually really liking it. Also not a massive fan of them being so blatantly armed forces kits and this one is a little more subtle than most.

As a side note, delighted with the Macron kits so far. 4 cracking kits and 2 (19/20 home & 20/21 3rd) with pass marks IMO so far.

33 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Did they not try that once across the road? That was always my assumption anyway.

723746813_images(14).jpg.a38239814b9cb38e6685d388bdcd2a7d.jpg        Alcohol can be a terrible thing to the untrained artists hand, lol.

Nasty. Almost red dotted.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Nasty. Almost red dotted.

Thank you.

Shameful image it was if I'm honest, I didn't even issue any form of warning before posting for which I apologise to all.

I'll get me own coat, thank you.

1349911455_images(9).jpg.d99f0238aca4733aad6c8c80b797eb9b.jpg 

31 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Charlie on the PLZ show suggesting he'll be getting a hair transplant in time for next season. Hopefully makes him feel (and play) like he's 5 years younger.

Maybe he could take a certain team mate along.

18 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That was the home strip for one season in the early seventies, I know we're dark blue, but the white shirt dark, blue shorts and red socks is absolute class. IMO.

TWO seasons and, as you say, class.

18 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Scott Allan signed on loan for Caley until the end of the season. McCann desperately trying to get back into the playoffs...

Good signing but I think ICT will finish mid table. 

26 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Apart from Hearts at Tynecastle you’d fancy them in most of their remaining matches

With the form Hearts are on? I'd say even that one is do'able!