All things Dundee FC

I admit I'd have been happy enough if he'd signed up again, till I saw Nick Ross and Nicky Low. I'd much rather have them.

This. I rated him ahead of ferry and Mcalister so was worried we lost Jimmy and him but the new signings have eradicated those worries.

Thinking about it, that's actually a good move for Letheren. Blackpool are a total mess, granted. But they're aiming for promotion and he has the chance to be a hero. Hope he does well.

Edited by RawB93

He 'society' need to learn to shut their pus. Who he fûck are they to complain about the club not willing to build a relationship with fans and he city as a whole. Embarrassment of a statement.

Exactly. They're a complete embarrassment coming out with shit like that.

I've signed up for DEETV. To be honest I would rather my money was going straight into the club than into the coffers of the society.

Whilst I appreciate all the work done by the society in keeping the club afloat I feel it's now time we completely back he club. Good move I think. No business in the world should be dictated to or held ransom for money that is for all intents and purposes, theirs.

Thinking about it, that's actually a good move for Letheren. Blackpool are a total mess, granted. But they're aiming for promotion and he has the chance to be a hero. Hope he does well.

Yep, same here, the abuse he took from a pair of plonkers beside me, at the last derby was bang out of order.

Saw that - is matty Allan playing for our u20s as well as Montrose?

I don't know but I was wondering the other day if he gets called Matalan in the dressing room. The boys are missing a trick with that hilarious nickname if he isn't.

I don't know but I was wondering the other day if he gets called Matalan in the dressing room. The boys are missing a trick with that hilarious nickname if he isn't.

Quite frankly astonishing Bantz.

I hope this catches on. Well done Dee Man.

Yeah, think Matty Allan must be turning out for our youths and Montrose.

Currently 1-1. United are down to 10 men after one of their players received a second yellow for simulation.

Fuckin hell, if they're not accusing opposition players of covering themselves in lipstick or spraypainting opposition fan's cars, they're diving all over the football pitch. Between all that and their manager pocketing cash from transfer fees, how can any Dundee Utd fan be happy to be associated with that horrible club?