All things Dundee FC

Mind when dundee beat killie 4-0 :lol: and you all thought you'd be in Europe next season :lol: and Greg Stewart wouos be the next big thing :lol: then you got slammed back down to earth a week later :lol: when's mr. Hartley getting the heave-ho lads?

You been on the laughing gas?

Mind when dundee beat killie 4-0 :lol: and you all thought you'd be in Europe next season :lol: and Greg Stewart wouos be the next big thing :lol: then you got slammed back down to earth a week later :lol: when's mr. Hartley getting the heave-ho lads?

Albert-Kidd-scores-for-Dundee-against-He

It's pleasing that you're deciding to run with the spelling mistake rather than the post, speaks volumes in all honesty.

What volumes does it speak, m8? That you are pished and havering shite? Please clarify.

If you could also clear up what was so amusing about us beating Killie 4-0, that would be magic. Thanks.

I know that you know that's a lie.

Not at all. I've got a bet on with a Jambo that we will finish above you and I'm still certain we will. In fact, you were the one who originally shat out of that bet with me. Good to see you back here giving it the big licks whilst you're above us though. I shall repay the favour at the end of the season :)

Not at all. I've got a bet on with a Jambo that we will finish above you and I'm still certain we will. In fact, you were the one who originally shat out of that bet with me. Good to see you back here giving it the big licks whilst you're above us though. I shall repay the favour at the end of the season :)

Right, so you're sitting what 11 points behind us, can't buy a win and have been consistently pish since your first gane of the season but somehow you'll end up above us because you're clinging onto some shitey wee bet. Why don't you put that bet on at the bookies and you might end up a very rich man, or just lose more money.

Right, so you're sitting what 11 points behind us, can't buy a win and have been consistently pish since your first gane of the season but somehow you'll end up above us because you're clinging onto some shitey wee bet. Why don't you put that bet on at the bookies and you might end up a very rich man, or just lose more money.

Because Hearts have been playing some magic football eh? The fact you are currently 2nd shows how inconsistent all the other teams have been because you are truly rank. Scraping a win against United FFS in the most eye bleeding game of football I have ever witnessed. I've no doubt we will come good, string a few wins together and bounce on up the league. I'll wave to you in the passing. The gap will be 8 points after our next game ;)

Hearts_Man jizzing his pants at his team's current league position has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.

My comments before during and after our game against you lot have been spectaculary vindicated.

Gawn dig up that thread for us mate, could be a laugh.