All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

What’s the situation with McMullan? He out of contract in the summer? Might not be committing himself to a new deal in which case there should be a few clubs in this league that should be looking at him. Ourselves included. 

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I'd take wee McMullan in a heartbeat. One of the guys you love to hate when he's in the opposition team.

If McMullan is leaving us, it'll be back to the top flight. And I'm sorry to break this to you lads...

17 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

McIntyre just got sack at cove , was hoping they’d keep him till they came to dens 

Ironic that it's Billy Dodds that put the nail in the coffin.

Now that the dust has settled from yesterday I would like to highlight that nice tribute from the young ultras in the Derry with a “RIP Pele” banner and letting off a yellow smoke bomb in tribute to the man during the minutes applause before the game. I’m sure it’s the send off he would’ve enjoyed, having once marvelled at that very stand from the Dens park surface, possibly saying it’s architecture even surpasses the Christ the redeemer statue in Rio.

thank you. 

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

McIntyre just got sack at cove , was hoping they’d keep him till they came to dens 

Who would ever have thought that McIntyre would have been a failure?  Surely now no club, including junior teams, will be interested in him.

56 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Wheel him out at the Fruitbowl, every game, twirling the tangerine scarf. Nice little earner for the moron.

#signingonyetagain.

Thank you.

He’d do it for a free lunch Biggie.  Not like there will be people queuing up to book him to listen to his after dinner patter. He made McPake’s post match interviews seem interesting and varied.

8 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Apparently you guys are interested in Callum Morrison at Falkirk. 

Gilmour and Morrison is a weird couple of targets for Dundee, both seem to be very much Championship players at best.

For a club hoping to get promoted it feels like a waste of time.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Gilmour and Morrison is a weird couple of targets for Dundee, both seem to be very much Championship players at best.

Gilmour did stand out to me when we played Cove but he is in no way better than what Dundee already have in about three or four other midfielders. 

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scott Burns has been proven, quite regularly, to dribble shite when it comes to us tbf.

Most of our targets will be based down South I'd imagine.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Scott Burns has been proven, quite regularly, to dribble shite when it comes to us tbf.

Most of our targets will be based down South I'd imagine.

Impression I get from Bowyer (which might be miles out) is that he'll just go and get signings done from England as you say, and they'll never really leak to Scottish journalists.

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Impression I get from Bowyer (which might be miles out) is that he'll just go and get signings done from England as you say, and they'll never really leak to Scottish journalists.

Also, when we signed McIntyre and McGhee as managers I think that caught quite a few journalists off guard.  
I wonder why? 🤣 😡