All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Any local guys that play 5s/7s, could you give me a shout if you need a player? Haven’t play since the 2nd lockdown and I’m desperate to play football again. Thank you. 

I play 5's sometimes with Gman/Robin.Hood on a Friday night (along with @Melanius Mullarkay) but I'm just a ringer, like when he doesn't have enough he will give me a shout. I have only played once in the past 6 weeks but that's partly down to me.

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Was contemplating getting something set up for (my preference) a Sunday. I can get pitches etc easily enough but I just can't be fucked taking money etc.

Why would you be taking the money bud? Folk would pay the place on arrival shirley? I know there's a bit of headache with folk cancelling last minute though, which is the reason I would never organise something.

Saying that, I would definitely be up for a game if organised.

Just now, johnnydun said:

I play 5's sometimes with Gman/Robin.Hood on a Friday night (along with @Melanius Mullarkay) but I'm just a ringer, like when he doesn't have enough he will give me a shout. I have only played once in the past 6 weeks but that's partly down to me.

Why would you be taking the money bud? Folk would pay the place on arrival shirley? I know there's a bit of headache with folk cancelling last minute though, which is the reason I would never organise something.

Saying that, I would definitely be up for a game if organised.

I’ve played with the baldy Pirlo numerous times before a few years back, when I was at the peak of my powers! Would happily get back on the pitch with him.

2 hours ago, thedees said:

Went in the shop on Saturday to renew mines and the two kids seasons tickets (u12) was told I couldn’t renew the kids season tickets unless I had the kids passports? Anyone else been told this. I’ve renewed season tickets for years and never been asked this. 

Had this problem last year last year while actually carrying my 2 year old who the ticket was for!  With a polite “are you serious” he let me get it and this year there was no issue.  Frustrating that we seemingly can’t be trusted but I guess some will abuse it.

Edited by stu2910

Me on the karaoke tonight at 10 30pm after correctly predicting when the Queens bottle would be beginning to shatter as the diddymen began to prematurely jizz their knickers.

As for tomorrow, hopefully there's plenty of old firm fans milling about Arbroath so i can take a Smokie clean off their pus before watching the Dees tear apart the Lichties infront of a larger support than the DABs could muster at dens in their hour of need.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would like to see a draw in the weegie derby, think that would be ideal.

Thank you.

Partick would go two points behind us with a win, with us having Arbroath then Raith at home on Tuesday before they played their next game against Ayr.

If we only managed 4/6 over the two games It would still leave us six points ahead of Thistle with four games remaining. One of them games for us being Cove at home which you have to be looking at as three points otherwise we couldn't complain about ending in the play offs. In other words Partick would have to win their four games and hope we lose three. My opinion is its over for Thistle.

The Queens amazing run this season (including match fixing a month of home games for February) has them in a position where they could nick the title. Every point off them is a bonus in my opinion and would leave us with the ball firmly in our court. Believing Partick are in it is believing we're going to have a howling end to the season.

A Partick win for me, but with the luxury of a draw completely ruling out the Maryhill. A Queens win and its no disaster either - we still have it in our own hands to be top by next weekend. Looking at Particks starting 11 id be expecting a romp home at around -2. If Queens win tonight then we welcome the chase.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

21 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Do you go in reverse now? Whereabouts do you play anyway? Soccer world?

Aye, GMan is still the organiser. Will see what the story is about his numbers. 

I’ve a Monday game as well just now  but it’s pretty full although it tends to run short of numbers in the summer.

Watching the game tonight and neither weegie team look great shakes. A draw would be fine for me; doesn’t give Patrick the chance to make significant inroads and leaves us with the chance to be 4 points clear at the top by Tuesday night. 

Was painful listening to BBC Glasgow tonight at Firhill, absolutely rattling for one of them 2 to win the league. You’d think we were away at the Etihad tomorrow with the amount of begging on show

Edited by Lalo

25 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Was painful listening to BBC Glasgow tonight at Firhill, absolutely rattling for one of them 2 to win the league. You’d think we were away at the Etihad tomorrow with the amount of begging on show

Hopefully Bowyer and the team were watching this bbc pish.