All things Dundee FC

What a brilliant strategy.

Doc - Hey [defender], who do you really hate [defending] against?

Defender - [Striker]

*Signs striker*

Doc - Hey [striker], who do you really hate [striking] against?

Striker - [Whole Team]

*Signs everyone*

Pineda is Portales' mate from Atlético San Luis from a few years back, fair play to Antonio for getting his mate a decent gig 😂 maybe Pineda won't be on that big of a wage, you'd hope this would be the case for a punt like this.

Love the move anyway, never boring.

Viva la raza!! 🇲🇽🎺🎉

Eddie Guerrero GIF

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Get it explained then.

Seems a decent hard working target man whos maybe a bit "rough" in possession.

From the tiny bits I seen hes slow but not so slow he'll be useless.

In terms of punts you could probably easily do worse scrambling about the English free agent market, so why not take a risk on someone like this? Maybe just there might be issues in his personal life that disrupt things (like Pena at Rangers) as thats one of the things you can't scout and might be hard to get references beyond your other signing.

8 hours ago, AlanPartridge said:

That’s a bit worrying - having to ask our new signings who we should sign.

Ach, we can hardly be expected to have eyes and ears everywhere. Nought wrong with seeking recommendations then taking a closer look.

Let's see.

7 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Who are our Mexican scouts or our Mexican contact cause these seem random and I very much doubt The Doc had any say whatsoever in these guys

Doherty has already said Pineda was brought to his attention by our 1st Mexican (canny be arsed checking correct name).

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Ach, we can hardly be expected to have eyes and ears everywhere. Nought wrong with seeking recommendations then taking a closer look.

Let's see.

Nothing wrong with it at all. This sort of thing will happen in football a lot. 

16 hours ago, thedees said:

Funny you say that...... my wee man has just said Dad can i get the yellow dundee keeper top instead of the home top 😄🫣

Massive repect to your wee man :D there the proper hardcore supporters 😂 that deserves both surely haha