All things Dundee FC

Not wanting to pour more fuel on the parking debate but I’ve been driving to Dens for nearly 40 years and have received parking tickets over the same period, this may be an escalation but it’s not a brand new concept. 
Also the number of cars has increased dramatically over this period, some of the parking (halfway on the pavement etc) is pretty bonkers imo - and I am equally guilty. If there was a major incident at Dens, or in the surrounding tenements, some of the roads would be impossible to access for fire engines/ambulances. 

Finally the council is totally skint. You can argue about them wasting money, or how they raise it, but they are undeniably skint. 
It’s fucking annoying when you get a ticket but it’s not like you don’t know you’re taking a chance when you park illegally. 

On 25/07/2023 at 08:10, Boo Khaki said:

Some basic footballing ability.

He's a huff-and-puff runner, that's it. A weaker, less talented Ross Callachan.

I fail to see how that’s any different from the original Ross Callachan, to be quite honest.

Miserable first 35 minutes imo, Dumbarton easily the better team on the ball, but we had the better chances when we did link up. That keeper can f**k off, two world-class saves off Shaughnessy headers. Livened right up last 10 mins, fair play to Pineda on his goal. Defence looked good, Portales doing well, but that corner for their goal was a shambles. Beck our best player by a mile so far imo.

Hopefully we ease up and control the ball a bit better this half.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee