All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Netan Sansara said:

This signing seems absolutely mental. A diddy who st Johnstone don’t want. Doc has at least treated us well so far so hopefully he sees something nobody else does. 

Swapping Lewis for Costelloe - I mean it would be pretty much impossible to contribute less than Marcel. Is this the wingnut that slept in his car?

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Swapping Lewis for Costelloe - I mean it would be pretty much impossible to contribute less than Marcel. Is this the wingnut that slept in his car?

Same one who thought he was too good to play in the SPFL 🤣

16 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Does this mean Marcel Lewis is down the road for definite?

His loan was only until January anyways. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Bliss said:

Ross and Ludo. Just read the other site, think you boys need to apologise to a certain poster!

Why? I wasn't doubting him or having a go at him at all. No need for any apology. Weird take.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Why? I wasn't doubting him or having a go at him at all. No need for any apology. Weird take.

I’ve picked you up wrong then as it looks like you were trying to ridicule him and he was correct yet again. 

Just now, Dee Bliss said:

I’ve picked you up wrong then as it looks like you were trying to ridicule him and he was correct yet again. 

Don't think anything I said suggested ridicule. Only said something along the lines of 'thank god for that!' when he wrote that he was 'guessing' in response to someone else. 

There was nothing directed towards him at all. More my dissatisfaction with the player in question.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Don't think anything I said suggested ridicule. Only said something along the lines of 'thank god for that!' when he wrote that he was 'guessing' in response to someone else. 

There was nothing directed towards him at all. More my dissatisfaction with the player in question.

He clearly wasn’t guessing. That comment was clearly because he was getting p’d off with the comments. He’s now saying it’ll be his last.  

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

In fairness, as someone who occasionally dips into TDBF that particular poster seems to get wildly bent out of shape very easily. Very weird pass agg posting style.

I had a laugh at their wee huff earlier in saying they wouldn't be posting any more info after this.

Since we don't play with wingers I think the two main options for him are trying him as the secondary striker like we did with Tiffoney against Kilmarnock and have him play just off the striker.

Alternatively, we've pushed McGhee to CH due to injuries perhaps Docherty has noticed this is his best position so will utilise him as one of our wing backs since we've lost Beck as well.