All things Dundee FC

Just now, MarbellaDEE said:

Are you attending tonight Johnny? The next few days at work up here will either be an absolute joy or abject misery! 

No, can't mate. I have twelve 5 week old puppies in the house just now and the small amount of social life I did have, has been wiped up from a training mat!

I have every confidence in Dundee just now that you will be wandering around Union Street flicking the Vicki's with a huge stoner for the rest of the week.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No, can't mate. I have twelve 5 week old puppies in the house just now and the small amount of social life I did have, has been wiped up from a training mat!

I have every confidence in Dundee just now that you will be wandering around Union Street flicking the Vicki's with a huge stoner for the rest of the week.

What you have just described there would really top off a fantastic few days. I’m assuming you meant huge stauner although huge stoners are fine by me also. 

Best of luck with doggy day care.

Thank you. 

Whatever happens the rest of the season we should all enjoy Beck while he's here. Massive future in the game and we're getting to share the beginnings. He can be the difference in us finishing top 6. 

What will conclude with us finishing with the diddies around 9th/10th is failure to pick up points against the better teams in this league.

We're the only team who look lost against the Old Firm and have picked up six points from thirty from OF, Edinburgh teams and Kilmarnock. I'm not including St Mirren as I've said all season the Paisley mob were on a start of the season jolly and would sink like a stone.

Docherty will know we've been superior to the diddies but came up short at the next level. Big chance tonight and Saturday to show we can do it. Thankfully for us there's absolutely no pressure unlike your Aberdeens who are losing their shit.

If I was to make a prediction right now I think it's going down to the final match before the split at Pittodrie where we'll be in with a shout after consecutive wins against Perth A and Motherwell H.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92