All things Dundee FC

32 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think he would sacrifice the english championship to play for the team he supports, I would, he'll not be on peanuts with them either.

Thank you.

Would never begrudge a player a move to a club he supports, or for a wage that will obviously make a significant difference to his post-playing career, it's just a shame how many young promising players, or players who are established first-team regulars in the same league move to a Glasgow club, and then either their careers stall completely, or they hang around in a sort of bit-part limbo and then move on.

I'm not suggesting this will inevitably happen to Luke, or that it happens to every single player who makes that move from within Scotland, but it happens all too frequently. I suppose when you are operating at an entirely different financial level to the rest of your competitors you can afford to chuck around a few million here and there on squad filler. It obviously works for them, and it must work for the player, but I don't think it necessarily benefits Scots football in any real way.

The way things are shaping up you should genuinely be thinking about winning a cup this season.

Celtic are literally the only side to fear.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

The way things are shaping up you should genuinely be thinking about winning a cup this season.

Celtic are literally the only side to fear.

I fear us more than anything when it's good it's very good but we do have a tendency to implode.

3 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Cameron , tiff, Ingram and the French left back , best 4 for me 

I didn’t think Cameron got involved that much today, other than the goal late on.  If choosing 4 players I’d go Tiff, Sylla, SPH, Ingram.  Probably in that order.

We are just so, so good right now and yet during the good times I'm just feeling down in the dumps over losing McCowan.

These are the f**king good times lads.

What a manager Doc is.

Larkeche has a good bit of drive, can time a tackle well and can move the ball forward well, but his defensive lapses are a clear issue and cost us the goal today. Still think he'll grow into a better LB as the season goes on, but another mixed day for him. Hard to complain about anything really though, just baffled about how successful our style of play has been. It's hard not to be optimistic, even with the ominous news always seemingly on the horizon.