’some internationals we could sign’

Wind it in guys, we’re Dundee FC, 

Lets do honest fitba and build this from the ground up 

Id rather we signed no one else

And kept our eye on one important thing 

S T A B I L I T Y

International for small countries. 

1 hour ago, peebles_Dee said:

Some Internationalists that are free agents that could be the player we are signing:

Romaine Sawyers-CM

Michael Hector-CB maybe a CB will go out on loan.

Wesly Decas- Defensive LB

Sulayman Marreh-DM

Moreto Cassama-DM

Blendi Adrizi-CM

Shite.

7 hours ago, MarkoP said:

f**k sakes, this gives me Marrs/Bonettis vibes

’some internationals we could sign’

Wind it in guys, we’re Dundee FC, 

Lets do honest fitba and build this from the ground up 

Id rather we signed no one else

And kept our eye on one important thing 

S T A B I L I T Y

I think we all want that but there’s no stability in yo yo ing up and down from the championship. Quite frankly I’d have rather we hadn’t brought in to 2 projects from Burnley, I doubt we’ll be paying f**k all of their wages, as they confuse things. 
We need another midfielder with a bit of experience, Jack would be really excellent, we could even use him sparingly, however he might be a bridge too far. Then there’s the other apparent target Fraser and I agree with Peebles Dee that his laconic style might struggle to fit in with our high intensity approach. 

31 minutes ago, AlanPartridge said:

How was Braybrooke? Didn’t see much of him in highlights.

His passing seemed pretty sharp, whipped in a decent indirect freekick, just needed a bit more confidence to drive forward imo, however understandable for his first game. Think there's a pretty decent player in him.

My Celtic pal from work said to me McCowan was asked about how the move came about and he said Docherty supported his descion. He was thankful to the club for the opportunity and joked that maybe he will retire back up in Dundee as he enjoyed his time at the club and the fans.

He will probably make a social media post thanking the fans in the next day or two.

2 hours ago, AlanPartridge said:

How was Braybrooke? Didn’t see much of him in highlights.

Undoubtably a quality prospect. Whether he makes the step up who knows, but he certainly has talent. He reminds me of Billy Gilmour, quality dropping deep and playing the pass that gets moves started, but risks a nosebleed when near the goal.

25 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Luke is going to be class in this Celtic team. The link up in the corners of the pitch which Dundee do and the intensity. It helps he’s got Sinsalo and Taylor who he’s friend with.

Their destroying the currants, quite an enjoyable watch.

8 minutes ago, Girth said:

Be delicious to see Cowser come on and score the third. 

Thank you. 

4th surely?

Tony Doc's basketball-playing Dees remain brilliant and infuriating in equal measure.

I'm very grateful for this, since every other incarnation of the football-playing Dees I've seen up until now has merely been shite and infuriating in equal measure.

I do hope Robertson is fit soon and a good player. Get the feeling there's an awful lot riding on that this season.

12 minutes ago, Meadow_Jock said:

Tony Doc's basketball-playing Dees remain brilliant and infuriating in equal measure.

I'm very grateful for this, since every other incarnation of the football-playing Dees I've seen up until now has merely been shite and infuriating in equal measure.

I do hope Robertson is fit soon and a good player. Get the feeling there's an awful lot riding on that this season.

Best Friends Bff GIF

53 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Their destroying the currants, quite an enjoyable watch.

Nothing to fear in the quarters IMO, especially if it's at Hampden.  

The likes of Robertson back fully fit and a fortnight now for any new signings to gel. 

Hopefully a Jambos win this afternoon to conclude a positive opening to the season going into the international break. 

Thank you. 

16 minutes ago, Girth said:

Just seen the highlights. Some finish for both our goals. 

Defensively we still seem to be fast asleep at times. 

Did you also see that mental dive in like the last 5-10 minutes? Jesus wept.

4 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

I dread Larkeche getting tore inside out by Kuhn and potentially Fraser leaving Sylla on his own to chase after 3 Celtic midfielders.

I think we should give the boy a chance. He’s hardly played any senior football. Remember how much Dodgson improved. I’m more worried about big Billy to be honest but he deserves a break too. 

46 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I think we should give the boy a chance. He’s hardly played any senior football. Remember how much Dodgson improved. I’m more worried about big Billy to be honest but he deserves a break too. 

Dodgson didn’t start in his natural position and when he got put in his natural position he was great despite fans being on his back. Larkeche has played both LB and LWB and been poor in both positions.