All things Dundee FC

Great to see two Dees in the final four. Little bit surprised at Stewart, don't think he's been at his best at times this season but he's still contributed to most of our play going forward. I'd imagine he'll be near the top of the assists table, and is probably into double figures for goals. It's amazing we've got two nominations and still finished bottom 6. If we could defend we'd be some team.

Great to see two Dees in the final four. Little bit surprised at Stewart, don't think he's been at his best at times this season but he's still contributed to most of our play going forward. I'd imagine he'll be near the top of the assists table, and is probably into double figures for goals. It's amazing we've got two nominations and still finished bottom 6. If we could defend we'd be some team.

Stewart is top of the assists table, had 14 on the site i was looking at yesterday. 9 goals aswell.

Stewart is top of the assists table, had 14 on the site i was looking at yesterday. 9 goals aswell.

I didn't realise it was as many as that! Suppose it says a lot about his quality if that's the numbers he's producing whilst not being at his best in some games. Special player. Will be gutted when he inevitably signs for Rangers.

Dunno if bricks are still for sale lads. Just got a pic sent to me earlier. 50quid a pop to be immortalised at Dens if they're still going.

I've got about six different bricks that I cajoled various folk into getting, they're all obviously in the Bobby Cox and I never see them now as I have re-become a main stand inhabitant. If I got one of the new ones I predict with confidence that they'd immediately build a new stand on the Derry and I'd want to sit there.

The Scotsman today put Bain as the 2nd best keeper currently playing in Scotland. He's clearly very good and has the potential to have a big career, but I'm surprised they've got him that high up.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/the-12-best-goalkeepers-in-scottish-football-right-now-1-4112439

The Scotsman today put Bain as the 2nd best keeper currently playing in Scotland. He's clearly very good and has the potential to have a big career, but I'm surprised they've got him that high up.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/the-12-best-goalkeepers-in-scottish-football-right-now-1-4112439

Gordon, Bain and McGovern are my top three in terms of ability. That list has Mannus too high and they rate MacDonald far too high (he is ridiculously overrated mainly due to his one season at Hearts when everyone felt sorry for him).