All things Dundee FC

Just no need to get on the players backs if things aren't going well on Monday. They know what's at stake so up to them to step up and put the performance in.

Can't fault the effort in the derbys (derbies?) this season. I'm sure we'll get a shift from the team. We need to match United for effort and if we do we'll surely get something from the game. Probably. So long as we finish with 11 on the park. And United don't pull out a stormer. :)

I heard on the radio today that El Bakhtaoui has not been getting a start for Dunfermline because he has not signed a new contract. Guys like him must look at the way Pep has developed Stewart and Hemmings - it has to make us an attractive option to go to. He's scored 31 goals.

Worth noting that for every player that tears that league up there's another Steven Doris waiting to be signed. El Bak may well be the flavour of the season, but whether he could be a potential replacement for one of our stars remains to be seen.

Certainly want us to keep ploughing the lower divisions but I feel the hype he's getting might not justify the ability when/if he makes the step up.

Worth noting that for every player that tears that league up there's another Steven Doris waiting to be signed. El Bak may well be the flavour of the season, but whether he could be a potential replacement for one of our stars remains to be seen.

Certainly want us to keep ploughing the lower divisions but I feel the hype he's getting might not justify the ability when/if he makes the step up.

Just so difficult to tell. Never would have thought Greg Stewart would do so well when he signed.

Just so difficult to tell. Never would have thought Greg Stewart would do so well when he signed.

I once cursed Hartley as a diddy when we were trailing to some dross and he threw on Greg Stewart to make the difference.

He didn't, we lost and I thought I was right.

Minter for me.

I once cursed Hartley as a diddy when we were trailing to some dross and he threw on Greg Stewart to make the difference.

He didn't, we lost and I thought I was right.

Minter for me.

He was an underwhelming signing at the time. Was disappointed as thought Hemmings the far better player. Nowadays, less clear cut.

I heard on the radio today that El Bakhtaoui has not been getting a start for Dunfermline because he has not signed a new contract. Guys like him must look at the way Pep has developed Stewart and Hemmings - it has to make us an attractive option to go to. He's scored 31 goals.

Fans of near enough every club in the top tier have mentioned him at one point or another along with various reasons as to why the club they support would be great for him. If we're mentioning Stewart and Hemmings it's worth remembering that Loy has struggled for gametime, Faiss needs to be getting decent time, that is of course if he was making his decision based on football.

His agent is getting him to wherever the money is, he's so confident in his own ability as well that no club in the top tier would phase him. I think he'll be at Hearts or Hibs if they get promoted, he's been getting attention from down south also though so who knows. Can say with a reasonable degree of certainty it won't be Dundee though.

Dear christ Faiss is on another level to Doris.

From what I remember he done OK against Dundee earlier in the season. Took the first goal well.

Kane Hemmings has promised Dundee fans that he is going no where in the summer. Speaking to the Sunday newspapers he states he loves being at Dundee and has 'no intention' to leave and is urging his best mate Greg Stewart to stay with him at Dundee by signing a new contract. (From the unofficial FB page)

Fans of near enough every club in the top tier have mentioned him at one point or another along with various reasons as to why the club they support would be great for him. If we're mentioning Stewart and Hemmings it's worth remembering that Loy has struggled for gametime, Faiss needs to be getting decent time, that is of course if he was making his decision based on football.

His agent is getting him to wherever the money is, he's so confident in his own ability as well that no club in the top tier would phase him. I think he'll be at Hearts or Hibs if they get promoted, he's been getting attention from down south also though so who knows. Can say with a reasonable degree of certainty it won't be Dundee though.

From what I remember he done OK against Dundee earlier in the season. Took the first goal well.

It's always highly amusing when the diddy fans come on stating their poxy little star from their poxy little league is too good for 'insert any SPL team'.

If there is any genuine interest down south you'd have to imagine those clubs would be more interested in Hemmings (or Kane seeing as you like first names) who has scored a bucket load of goal 2 divisions above Faiss.

Face facts Grant - he's coming to Dens.

f**k off Mystic Meg