All things Dundee FC

It's always highly amusing when the diddy fans come on stating their poxy little star from their poxy little league is too good for 'insert any SPL team'.

Ex Alloa player Ben Gordon is the best defender in Scotland.

Edited by harry94

My mate has one on his wall. Too much tangerine in it for me. The only picture I'd have on my wall involving them would be Kawacrisppackethands dropping the ball at Kano's feet or Gorgeous Greg's shot going through Rado's legs.

They've had some proper shite keepers recently, eh?

Apologies given this will have been covered already, but what's the deal with Hemmings? QPR and Villa meeting his release clause? I reckon he'd be well worth a chance in that league. For that price anyway.

We've laughed off suggestions he'll be moving on the cheap but no-one has come out and said there is no clause.

If I was to guess, this is a guess, I think he has one but higher than the stated fee.

Apologies given this will have been covered already, but what's the deal with Hemmings? QPR and Villa meeting his release clause? I reckon he'd be well worth a chance in that league. For that price anyway.

He told QPR and Villa to GTF cos he's Derry'd oot his nut.

Why does abdy think Hemmings has a release clause? He was hardly in a bargaining position when he signed. He failed in England and we gave him an opportunity to get his career back on track. He certainly has since he signed and he probably deserves the chance to go back south but I think he'll stay to prove he's not a one season wonder.

We've laughed off suggestions he'll be moving on the cheap but no-one has come out and said there is no clause.

If I was to guess, this is a guess, I think he has one but higher than the stated fee.

The only thing I've read about this was "this news has been met with bemusement by the club" think it was the Sunday Post, so not taken seriously.