All things Dundee FC

I have the Tele in front of me and that FB page has put their own Liam Kennedy-esque spin on what was actually in it.

Basically, McGinn flat out rejected us last month and has been waiting for a counter offer but we've not spoken to him at all since.

We got fed up waiting on Ziggy Gordon making a decision, so are believed to have dropped our interest.

Nothing in the paper about Raven.

Raven would be such a meh signing. I see ICT fans want him to stay and are bewildered by the decision by Hughes not to offer him a new deal. He'd be a steady signing defensively, can't remember much of him attacking wise. He's 31 or 32 so would only be a stop gap signing if it does actually come about.

I always remember Ziggy Gordon getting raped by Martin Boyle in our 1-0 win over Accies at Dens. Sure he was sent off as well that day. I can't say he's stood out in the games I've seen in the premier tbh but he was s standout in the league below. Means f**k all when you're in the premier though.

McGinn > Gordon > Raven

I think Raven would be a signing for right now and wouldn't need to adapt to premier football although his scoring record leaves much to be desired he is quite solid defensively and is a leader on the park.

He would most certainly cut out the stupid mistakes our defence makes with his wealth of experience and should by some notice we qualify for Europe Kerr will have learned under a sound defender with his own style of running forward to

Basically, McGinn flat out rejected us last month and has been waiting for a counter offer but we've not spoken to him at all since.

I'm led to believe the first offer we made McGinn was not far shy of insulting.