All things Dundee FC

I'm led to believe the first offer we made McGinn was not far shy of insulting.

If McGinn is expecting to be one of the highest paid players at the club as has been rumoured then he could forget it as far as I'm concerned. He's not worth over-stretching ourselves for in my opinion.

If McGinn is expecting to be one of the highest paid players at the club as has been rumoured then he could forget it as far as I'm concerned. He's not worth over-stretching ourselves for in my opinion.

Completely agree would rather we went for Raven who imagine would come cheaper. He is 31 bit could easily get a year or two out of him while Cammy continues to develop. Am I right in saying he can also cover in at centre half?

Nobody. He'll be sitting in some massive house in the Netherlands snorting ching that he's purchased from the millions he earned training with the celtic youth team. You're deluded if you think there's any chance he'll sign for anyone in Scotland

I've been pissing myself laughing since I read this five minutes ago. Lol.

This new Dundee poster is certainly doing a decent job of stirring things up. He's over on the ICT manager thread proposing Barry Ferguson.

Paul McGinn labelled his brother a 'Hibs Legend' which led to one Dundee fan saying that Paul was more enthusiastic about Hibs now than he was at Dens for the whole season (Daft comment). However, when someone came out in support of McGinn, he replied with a subtle dig at Dundee, 'Awk I know mate, don't think he would if he knew what went on'.