All things Dundee FC

I'm resurrecting the P&B shirt sponsor thread for next season - got 10 tap bois interested so far - if you want more details/ in on the party go over to the dedicated thread and declare your interest.

Good c***s that support other teams (hiya jagfox) can get in as well.

We split the cost between the number of boys and do a raffle when the shirt is ready for collection - winner gets the framed shirt and 2 tickets to the sponsors do (3 course meal, meet the players etc)

I'm resurrecting the P&B shirt sponsor thread for next season - got 10 tap bois interested so far - if you want more details/ in on the party go over to the dedicated thread and declare your interest.

Good c***s that support other teams (hiya jagfox) can get in as well.

We split the cost between the number of boys and do a raffle when the shirt is ready for collection - winner gets the framed shirt and 2 tickets to the sponsors do (3 course meal, meet the players etc)

I'm in, get paid next Thursday. How much is it?

I reckon there was about 100 fans in total in Albania. I'll try and dig out some photos I took at the time.

About 120 including the guys who went independently of the official trip - absolutely fantastic and really interesting trip

Perugia was great because there were so many Dees there (bit like Palace jaunt last year) but Albania was better, fascinating experience.

Just realised my photos are in a container ship in the middle of the Indian Ocean at the moment so y'all might have to wait for the Albania pics.

Seamen will be all over your possessions no doubt.

Particularly photos of yourself during a long trip at sea.

Thank you

For anyone following the Phil Roberts story - he's been cleared of all charges.

Apparently upon reviewing CCTV it was proven that he never touched the girl.

Quite how it got that far when there's clear evidence that he never, I'll never know.

You're still a fucking waster, Phil.

I'm quite glad we've been drawn against East Fife in the league cup. I'm looking forward to crossing their ground off my list. Is it as beautifully shite as I imagine it will be?

With it being only 30 miles or so down the road East Fife should be a good day out if we draw them away from home. Unfortunately if we draw them at home it could be a very small home crowd for that one.

I'm hoping we get Dumbarton and Peterhead at home (saves a lot of travelling) with Forfar and East Fife away.

With it being only 30 miles or so down the road East Fife should be a good day out if we draw them away from home. Unfortunately if we draw them at home it could be a very small home crowd for that one.

I'm hoping we get Dumbarton and Peterhead at home (saves a lot of travelling) with Forfar and East Fife away.

East Fife away is horrendous. As is Dumbarton.

I'm happy with any away aside from Dumbarton, done that too recently for it to tickle my tackle.

Would actually enjoy a wee jaunt up to Peterhead away, although the place does stink of fish.

Or fash as they call it.