All things Dundee FC

Is derry boy basically your version of Wasps1 then?
 I'm quite apprehensive given the massive turnaround in the scope for 'sources' being the same between the timelines. Plus the fact nobody on here said John Brown a week before he signed.  
are they usually right?
No. A half decent site but it's polluted with absolute Tam McB's. As most club dedicated forums are.

Duffy wont make it at Celtic so he'll probably be yours if you want him.

We released Breslin at some point in the last year, good player - made all the national squads throughout the years, I reckon he has real potential to do well.

Hereford fan.

fair enough Shrewsbury was just an example but you get my point compared to recent friendlies against real class opposition we've got Alloa

No offence Alloa fans but your not exactly man city TBF to you though you were good enough to attract Michael chopra although he was gash on paper good signing considering his career

Edited by D TOTAL

fair enough Shrewsbury was just an example but you get my point compared to recent friendlies against real class opposition we've got Alloa

No offence Alloa fans but your not exactly man city TBF to you though you were good enough to attract Michael chopra although he was gash on paper good signing considering his career

I did. I was just being a p***k as usual.

Duffy wont make it at Celtic so he'll probably be yours if you want him.

We released Breslin at some point in the last year, good player - made all the national squads throughout the years, I reckon he has real potential to do well.

Every Celtic player makes the national squads. It's not an achievement...

Not doubting you mate by I don't get why there would be a delay in announcing it.

My only input to this is that John Nelms is on holiday abroad (or was earlier in the week) but that "a lot was going on that may not be announced until he's back." That gave me a stirring of hope.

Since I was told that though we've announced the loanee as signed so I can't see why we'd be holding off on the Greg Stewart news if true.

Early bird expiry coming up so any good news could see a rush of sales (which aren't great currently tbh...)

Edited by Deefiant

My only input to this is that John Nelms is on holiday abroad (or was earlier in the week) but that "a lot was going on that may not be announced until he's back." That gave me a stirring of hope.

Since I was told that though we've announced the loanee as signed so I can't see why we'd be holding off on the Greg Stewart news if true.

Early bird expiry coming up so any good news could see a rush of sales (which aren't great currently tbh...)

Ha, we must have different spies in the camp then, I was told a couple of weeks back that they were going pretty well (I was given a number which seemed decent at the time). We really need a ratings system for the assorted taxi drivers, pal's granny's dug's etc, the whole leaked info gig is getting dragged into disrepute here. I'm sure the EU would have got round to it but that'll not be happening now.  :(