All things Dundee FC

Right guys the contract offer was for 2 years and hartley and his agent are on advanced talks regarding it which would have a release clause in it which would guarantee greg gets a bigger wage this year than what he is on at the moment but will allow us not to lose him for free.

Breslin will significantly reduce the 'look' of the squad:

I'm sorry, but I don't care if that guy plays like Lionel Fucking Messi but we simply cannot have someone with that face playing for our club.

Ha, we must have different spies in the camp then, I was told a couple of weeks back that they were going pretty well (I was given a number which seemed decent at the time). We really need a ratings system for the assorted taxi drivers, pal's granny's dug's etc, the whole leaked info gig is getting dragged into disrepute here. I'm sure the EU would have got round to it but that'll not be happening now. :(

I've PMd you...

# ITK

My only input to this is that John Nelms is on holiday abroad (or was earlier in the week) but that "a lot was going on that may not be announced until he's back." That gave me a stirring of hope.

Since I was told that though we've announced the loanee as signed so I can't see why we'd be holding off on the Greg Stewart news if true.

Early bird expiry coming up so any good news could see a rush of sales (which aren't great currently tbh...)

Maybe it's the US game?

Not saying I want him - But could Conrad Balatoni be the CH we are talking to? He's apparently in discussions with a new club, he fits the bill technically - although I'm not sure I'd want him tbh.

Not saying I want him - But could Conrad Balatoni be the CH we are talking to? He's apparently in discussions with a new club, he fits the bill technically - although I'm not sure I'd want him tbh.

He is fucking shite.

No thank you.

Don't worry, Stewart + Hemmings will outscore the majority of Balatoni's deficits

If that's the level we're looking at then we'd have been as well keeping on Konrad. No thanks.

I thought we were looking at Kevin mcnaughton

I know someone in his family and he was very skeptical about that happening. Seemed to think his injuries meant it would be unlikely that he'd be offered something from a top flight club unless he managed to prove his fitness.

That probably means a 3 year deal.

Ain't he about 86 now?

33 which means he's got 2 good seasons left in him at this level he's also got a bit of experience with a Cool head on his shoulders and who knows if Mcpake will come back the same player