All things Dundee FC

Mulgrew's wife is a grass. They live in a beautiful £750k house in Lenzie - not too far from the Peruvian drug smuggling lassie. Two of my mates were delivering a kitchen to one of the new builds next door and inadvertently swore within earshot of her children. Rather than ask them to watch their mouths, she reported them to the site manager who barred them off site.

Terrible business.

Ironic that the very children she neglected are now too precious to hear sweary words.

Ironic that the very children she neglected are now too precious to hear sweary words.

Oh ya fucker, I'd forgotten all about that. Was that not Mulgrew himself or was she there as well.

Eta: A quick google search tells me that she was indeed there as well and got charged with child neglect. Ironic indeed.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/child-neglect-charge-for-celtic-ace-1091654

Edited by Dee Man

Ziggy Gordon has apparently been trying to get in touch with us to rekindle our deal after he rejected Poland. Hartley's in today's Courier saying the deal was dead weeks ago, but he also categorically denied we were signing McPake.

For what it's worth, I'd like Gordon in.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ziggy Gordon has apparently been trying to get in touch with us to rekindle our deal after he rejected Poland. Hartley's in today's Courier saying the deal was dead weeks ago, but he also categorically denied we were signing McPake.

For what it's worth, I'd like Gordon in.

I'd be happy to have Gordon. We're thin on that side of the park and he can cover at CB apparently so gives us a bit of flex, a bit like McGinn did when he played in a back 3. As you say mate, PH plays a bit free and easy with the press so who knows.

Ziggy is one of the finest tacklers I've seen in an Accies shirt in 30+ years. I'd rather he headed down south but he could go down to League One and get forgotten. If he stays up here I could see him one day get a move to a big team. ;-)

And an away top :-0.

The years up we the bonnets have sponsored
Jim mccalister - left end of season
Gary Irvine - left end of season
Paul mcginn - left end of season
Hopefully Hartley won't be the same

Don't tempt fate you stupid b*****d! I implore you to cancel your sponsorship immediately!

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Cancel that order, you c**t.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Fancy sponsoring Mathias Pogba?

Looking at the squad and I have been trying to figure out what our starting 11 will be this year. We definitely seem to have more strength in depth than what we did last year which is where I think we lost points. Tough to second guess but I think we might line up like this-

Bain
O'Dea Extebeguerren
Kerr Holt
Vincent
Ross Gowser
Stewart Wighton/Williams
Hemmings

That leaves players such as Jeebs, low, Gadzhalov, Yordi and Duffy who you would expect to be knocking on the door of the first team.

Thoughts?