All things Dundee FC

Cheers for posting. But where's this footage from? Clearly unedited shots but camera men woeful...

I've no idea, I found it on Dundee Mad.

I think it's pretty excellent quality compared to what you normally get immediately after a game (some c**t in the stands iPhone 4 who then lobs it in the air in celebration) and tbf it's clearly unedited so I'm willing to overlook the poorer points in favour of the expediency.

I've no idea, I found it on Dundee Mad.

I think it's pretty excellent quality compared to what you normally get immediately after a game (some c**t in the stands iPhone 4 who then lobs it in the air in celebration) and tbf it's clearly unedited so I'm willing to overlook the poorer points in favour of the expediency.

Yeah will be the unedited stuff for Sky etc but the some of the camera angles for our third were all over the place. Says me, artistic genius...

Great first day win for Dundee, thought it would be a struggle up there. 

On another note, I have it on pretty good authority that the stadium deal is done and the papers only know half of the story.

Pm me the deets ;)

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

Pm me the deets ;)

They'll come out soon enough. Now that the story is out I suspect Dundee will give full details. They, and the council, were trying to keep the whole thing under wraps until planning permission had been granted but full plans have been drawn for the site and the deal's been ongoing since around about the Everton game last year.