All things Dundee FC

These 'add ons' are a scam. God knows how many we've had over the past few years with few, if any, coming to fruition. Stewart's clearly worth more than £500k, but it's always difficult to get a fair price with only year left on the contract. Send a jobby in the post to Jean-Marc Bosman.

Kyle was probably thinking about Michael O'Halloran during that post.

As we got over double for him and May than Dundee got for Hemmings and Stewart..

These 'add ons' are a scam. God knows how many we've had over the past few years with few, if any, coming to fruition. Stewart's clearly worth more than £500k, but it's always difficult to get a fair price with only year left on the contract. Send a jobby in the post to Jean-Marc Bosman.

Are you lot not set to hit the jackpot when Andy Robertson goes?

If they plough the fee into a top quality signing and if there's decent add ons to the Stewart transfer then I'll be pretty happy. Don't think there's any Dundee supporter that wouldn't wish Greg all the best.

500k for a boy who cost us f**k all two years ago isn't bad. Admittedly it could be better but we have to be real, he wants to go and that's what clubs are willing to pay. I'd rather that than see him sign a PCA with Rangers in January. That would've broken my heart.

The reported 250k for Hemmings was a sickener if that's the true fee. But if that clause was the reason he signed then I'm happy to have had him and his goals last season.

I trust Hartley will replace them in time.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Kyle was probably thinking about Michael O'Halloran during that post.

As we got over double for him and May than Dundee got for Hemmings and Stewart..

Good for you, you tedious bore. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Are you lot not set to hit the jackpot when Andy Robertson goes?

If he goes. Though would distinguish between a sell on clause and an add on. We're due cash (500k I've heard) if he plays a few more Premier League games for Hull. So you'd think one of those will come off surely, unless he gets hit by a bus tomorrow. But for every Robertson there's a Hunt/Russell/Goodwillie/Cifcti/Gauld. Would rather have a smaller but guaranteed fee.