All things Dundee FC

Alas, the mudslinging is no good for anyone. 500k is a great fee to receive for someone who only started full time football two seasons ago. He's worth more, everyone knows that, but with the stature of the club and his contract situation, I'm sure it's the best we could have hoped for.

Because Dundee fans are notoriously deluded. See the transfer fees they expected to get for said two players.

There will still be Dundee fans who think they will make top six this season.

None of us have ever been so deluded we've had to pretend we had a family by inventing kids.

Because Dundee fans are notoriously deluded. See the transfer fees they expected to get for said two players.

There will still be Dundee fans who think they will make top six this season.

Well indeed the expected fees were a bit ambitious :lol:

I think I've said 8th for us in the prediction thread but I'll reassess once the window closes. Top 6 wouldn't be too outlandish a hope IMO.

22 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Because Dundee fans are notoriously deluded.

You bunch of sheep are the deluded ones IMO. Pandering to that idiot of a manager you've got. If the clown had been any good he should have strolled that league last season, the state Celtic were in.

The operative phrase being 'day and night'.

What happened? Did you get a rise out of a Celtic poster and manage to hit the bullseye with a lucky shot from your computer desk?

8 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

I see. Who would realistically be a better manager right now? 

I don't know, somebody with a bit of nous that could actually win something, rather than this idiot with his runners up excuses.