All things Dundee FC

54 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I know it's not a universal opinion but I think it's O'Hara who has to make way. To me he's just a big centre half playing in midfield. Not skilful enough. It reminds me of Roy Aitken playing in midfield for Scotland. We should be trying to develop him into as good a CH as he can be and stop kidding ourselves. A couple of early season goals masked the truth.

He hasn't had the same influence in recent weeks but I see him as a midfielder, versus being a defender.   He's not an attacker either IMO.

46 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I disagree. I think O'Hara has all the attributes to be our next Gavin Rae. Playing him as a number 10/right winger isn't the way forward but I think has been done to give Cammy a wee bit more protection.

The Gavin Rae similarity is a good shout.  Box to box, breaking things up etc  He's young, fit, athletic.  

He's playing where he is out of necessity as we're still flapping around after losing Stewart/Hemmings

The Gavin Rae similarity is a good shout.  Box to box, breaking things up etc  He's young, fit, athletic.  

He's playing where he is out of necessity as we're still flapping around after losing Stewart/Hemmings

It doesn't appear to be working!

I disagree. I think O'Hara has all the attributes to be our next Gavin Rae. Playing him as a number 10/right winger isn't the way forward but I think has been done to give Cammy a wee bit more protection.

Agree with this. Playing as a box-to-box player I think he'll be useful, definitely not as a number 10, don't think he's got enough technical ability to play there.

30 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

How has he been for you? Inconsistent with flashes of brilliance?

Aye.  Never noticed before how often he will be found running along the line towards goal in positions others are looking to just play it in seems to have one or two a game.  

Here he is doing Gary Harkins hings 

giphy+%25283%2529.gif

Just now, itzdrk said:

Aye.  Never noticed before how often he will be found running along the line towards goal in positions others are looking to just play it in seems to have one or two a game.  

giphy+%25283%2529.gif

He's a beautiful man, look after him well

20 hours ago, itzdrk said:

giphy+%25283%2529.gif

That's class.

Someone really needs to have a word with Yordi. Just saw him in ASDA, and had a quick nosey into his trolley (like you do) and, it was full of vegetables, fruit and other healthy stuff. Has no one told him he's meant to a professional Scottish footballer?? Where was the lager, fags, chocolate and lard???

Poor show all round...

The only footballers shopping basket I ever saw was John Soutters. All he had was a load of red bulls and dairy milk. And that's why he'll never reach the same giddying heights as Yordi and play for the dee.

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Someone really needs to have a word with Yordi. Just saw him in ASDA, and had a quick nosey into his trolley (like you do) and, it was full of vegetables, fruit and other healthy stuff. Has no one told him he's meant to a professional Scottish footballer?? Where was the lager, fags, chocolate and lard???

Poor show all round...

f**k you Spike.

Image result for slash smoking