All things Dundee FC

Just now, Wasps1 said:

What has Caballero done to you lolololol

You owe me £4000 for Barry Smith not getting the St Mirren job.

Let's leave it there before it turns nasty?

The denial by plenty is staggering.

Months ago when we went out of the League Cup, his fanatics stayed loyal, when we started slipping down the league, they stayed loyal saying we are mid table, now we are bottom, havent won in 8 (eight) games, its time for a change.

Its been obvious for a very long time that Hartleys time has come and gone, when will we react, when we are gone? He treats fans as mugs, constantly fabricating how good we have played, saying things are close to clicking, its utter nonsense.

1 hour ago, srw said:

Months ago when we went out of the League Cup, his fanatics stayed loyal, when we started slipping down the league, they stayed loyal saying we are mid table, now we are bottom, havent won in 8 (eight) games, its time for a change.

Its been obvious for a very long time that Hartleys time has come and gone, when will we react, when we are gone? He treats fans as mugs, constantly fabricating how good we have played, saying things are close to clicking, its utter nonsense.

Image result for morrissey gif

4 hours ago, srw said:

Oh here he goes, the merchant of doom! 

And tell me o wise one, what good will it do replacing the manager now and what saviour would you replace him with? 

Aye things are shite just now but it can be turned around quickly. Its shite for 6 other teams too, we are only 3 points from 6th. Hartley still has my backing, I have more confidence in him than I would have in any of the other 6 managers within the 3 points of us.

7 hours ago, srw said:

images (8).jpg

4 hours ago, vikingTON said:

The gormless, fat mess can't be too far away now from rage-quiting and slithering out of the door - that's how he left Alloa after all. 

Duffy would surely be one of the favourites for the job.  How would you feel about that?