All things Dundee FC

Nae bather Raw. Would we better approaching Jimmy Calderwood

No. We'd be better sticking with the manager we have. Sacking him would cause more problems than it solves. It's a long season.

I'll concede, I wish he wasn't so stubborn in his style of play. He wants us to walk every goal in and it's frustrating when players are then reluctant to have a pop if they're any further than 6 yards out. We don't have the players to do it this way anymore. We need to learn how to be more effective as a team and start grinding results out.

4 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

The End is Near 

Very Near !!!!

I have heard he isn't happy with a few things. Phuck knows why, he has been given basically everything he has asked for. When we got promoted, he binned a good few players as they had taken us as far as they could, maybe its time for the board to say the same.

Just for the record, I'm extremely grateful for what Hartley has done for the club, but nothing lasts forever,

Tell me this the board decided to sell Hemmings and Stewart

And I know it's Pauls job to find replacements but to find 2 strikers who are going to score over 25 goals each is impossible over nite 

Can he turn it around Imo No

Partick and Hamilton are the games 

Edited by Wasps1

Tell me this the board decided to sell Hemmings and Stewart

And I know it's Pauls job to find replacements but to find 2 strikers who are going to score over 25 goals each is impossible over nite 

Can he turn it around Imo No

Partick and Hamilton are the games 

So what is it you want us to tell you?

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Can everyone please settle the f**k down. Other than the shite result at Inverness our other defeats have been against the teams currently occupying the top four slots in the league. Our next four games against St J, Partick, Hamilton and Motherwell will give us a better idea of where we're at.

If we're rooted to the bottom after those games then it's time to go into full panic mode.

^^^ Stockholm Syndrome :lol: