All things Dundee FC

Just watched highlights, best I've seen the Dee look but how bad is the guy Gomis , every time I've saw him he's looks rank rotten 

He did look pish in the highlights. I'm not totally convinced about him but him and O'Dea together have looked less bombscareish

We also saw in the highlights O'Hara showing no control whatsoever when in a good position in the box, which to my eyes is the problem with him in midfield.

Yordi on the other hand looked brilliant in the air and a constant threat.

We didn't see the blatant miss by Yordi that was talked about.

Highlights of course can be misleading.

Gomis has impressed me but in most games he's prone to an error or two. Was easily out muscled in the first half by Watt in the box? Then had a shite back pass to Bain which Sammon intercepted. He's got composure, good in the air and quite quick. It didn't help that we had a guy low on confidence, a French man and a Bulgarian in the back three Saturday. Communication was poor Saturday down to this probably. If we're going to persist with the back three which has done well the past two games then I'd have O'Dea Gomis and Gadzahlov.

When Williams signed I thought he'd be the winger that would get past his man and cross into the box. I've never seen him to do it so far and it's frustrating as he's fast as f**k.

Hearts must be the most physical side in the league and to see Yordi give them a hard time, won the majority of headers was good to see. Hopefully more to come. Should of scored two at least on Saturday, he panicked when through one on one and shot miles wide and the header was a sitter from where I was sitting. Feel sorry for Loy but Elbahk and Yordi look our biggest threat up top.

Majority of the other teams around us have not came off as hard a run as us so it's not doom and gloom yet. Big few weeks for us though.

I wanted to come in here and give yis all some banter, but you all seem to be quite level headed about it.

For what it's worth, yer not the worst team we've played this season, and I'm sure you'll put a run together eventually...

I mean you have to be better than Kilmarnock anyway...aye...?

Edited by Illgresi

Should of scored two at least on Saturday, he panicked when through one on one and shot miles wide

That's where we were spoiled with Hemmings. He must have been the most composed striker we've had in years. If he was ever in that kind of position you knew it was going in.

39 minutes ago, K.T said:

That's where we were spoiled with Hemmings. He must have been the most composed striker we've had in years. If he was ever in that kind of position you knew it was going in.

But not until quite a few games into the season. Even a year ago at this time a lot of us thought he was an absolute donkey because he missed sitters - Dunfermline in the League Cup is one that springs to mind. It wasn't until just before Christmas he finally found his shooting boots.

But not until quite a few games into the season. Even a year ago at this time a lot of us thought he was an absolute donkey because he missed sitters - Dunfermline in the League Cup is one that springs to mind. It wasn't until just before Christmas he finally found his shooting boots.

I hope at least one of our strikers does the same thing.

3 hours ago, The Master said:

Agree.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I like Gomis. Likes to play the ball on the deck, looks confident and seems pretty solid. The games I've seen him play don't think he does to bad.

Agree.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

I hope at least one of our strikers does the same thing.

Agree.

Thank you.

Reading over his last few posts on p and b are quite haunting. Seems like he knew it was coming and people ripped the piss saying he was 'faking being drunk'. He'll be missed on here.

Reading over his last few posts on p and b are quite haunting. Seems like he knew it was coming and people ripped the piss saying he was 'faking being drunk'. He'll be missed on here.

What were his last posts? He always came across as one of the good guys on here and a character.