Hartley believes we have to win 3 out of 5 games to get into the top 6

Celtic h

Aberdeen h

County a

Hearts a

Hamilton h

Possible??

Impossible??

Can't see us winning either of the first two games.  That leaves trying to win three in a row with the pressure mounting as we move towards the split.  Sorry, can't see it happening. 

Over the course of the season we haven't deserved top 6. We'll end up somewhere between 7th and 10th I think (and hope).

Really do not want to end up in the playoffs. The way this Dundee team is, it's just as likely that we could do a motherwell and hammer whoever we get as it is that we'd shite the bed and get 10 put past us. I don't fancy finding out.

Over the course of the season we haven't deserved top 6. We'll end up somewhere between 7th and 10th I think (and hope).

Really do not want to end up in the playoffs. The way this Dundee team is, it's just as likely that we could do a motherwell and hammer whoever we get as it is that we'd shite the bed and get 10 put past us. I don't fancy finding out.

The team seems to have a character that passes through whichever players wear the jersey at any given time. The huge exception recently being the -25 points season.
I remember being in the bottom six and seeming safe the last time.
Then Wilkie got injured, Souter chucked in about 8 away to the Pars and Livi employed Kachloul as a librarian with amateur playing privileges.
The rest, as they say is history, which tends to repeat with us.
If we manage by some sorcery to scrape into the top six I'll be mightily relieved.

Putting aside the wipe out of Motherwell and handy 3 against Sevco the chance was there with games against ICT, Kili, Thistle and StJ to get points against teams we should be able to compete with and have a chance of taking 3 points from a game.  From 12 points possible we gained 2.  A dreadful run that is coming back at us. A nasty wee run of games coming up, then Hamilton, although right now Hamilton defensively are all over the shop. I am hoping the panic will be over simply through Accies own failings.

The Tale of the Tangerine Titanic

Lets all take a short time
Listen out for the peaceful chime
The Dabs treble ship set sail
Upcoming glory was the tale
But then came a halt
The baldy snakes fault!

St Murn, Rovers, Dumbarton
Morten, Falkirk, Ayr
This ship unsinkable as it rose to fame
Darren Jackson gave his claim
But the waves crashed - a capsised boat
Time for the Derry and all to gloat

Fat man Danger lost at sea
Infact home where the whale should be
Gibby has gone
Mongoose has gone
Banana has gone
Twinkle has gone

Along the waves Tangerine was scatter'd
Knitting needles and other matter'd
The Angus tears meet with the water
The hungry Danger tries to eat an Otter

The Kawashima lifeboats appear
Weighed down with dayglo tear
Down, Down, Down the Dabbies fell
So close to home the final bell

The Non-Deluded-One
17/03/2017

Reasonable effort today. Thought the much maligned (by me) Gomis did well. Also Kerr, Vincent, McGowan and Haber. Would love to see FEB getting more game time. Fantastic goal obviously. I feel Ross could still play a part. Hateley - meh. Andy Walker = total tosser.

Thought Gomis was superb as well. Has a few shaky moments every game and he had 1-2 today but he's had Dembele in his pocket each time they've played. He deserves to keep his place after today and Gadz' unfortunate last showing.