All things Dundee FC

Happy if we do get Mannus - he would be be a pretty good idea good replacement for for Bain when he goes at the summer.

Would imagine Mannus could pretty much have his pick of the clubs outside the top 5 tbh. Unless of course his run in the team continues and he signs on again

I doubt that there will be any merger - from the rumours that are going about it's administration for them if they don't get back up this year.

I reckon the Dundee derbies in the Championship next season will see us alright financially.

Hartley can f**k off now. I've backed him longer than anyone and I've always been a fan but he needs gone ASAP and someone needs brought in if we're going to have any chance of staying up now. Feel sorry for the boys who went up to that tonight.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Hartley can f**k off now. I've backed him longer than anyone and I've always been a fan but he needs gone ASAP and someone needs brought in if we're going to have any chance of staying up now. Feel sorry for the boys who went up to that tonight.

Bomber?

Lost five on the bounce, with Tynecastle to come on Saturday. 

I suppose the only crumb of comfort is that the teams below us have thus far been equally shite, meaning there's still a gap. 

The game against Hamilton a week on Saturday is bigger than a big thing in Big Land.

Lost five on the bounce, with Tynecastle to come on Saturday. 
I suppose the only crumb of comfort is that the teams below us have thus far been equally shite, meaning there's still a gap. 
The game against Hamilton a week on Saturday is bigger than a big thing in Big Land.

can only hope that Hearts have one of their games where they arent quite sure what their manager wants from them. I dont think they are playing that badly really, whilst we are in free fall.

As well as being shit at defending cross balls we have scored just 2 goals in 5 games now.

8 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I'm that sick of the fucker, I don't care anymore. GTF, get a haircut, a shave, and lose about 2 stone, you fat fucking greasy mess. Thank you.

Players slagging other players in the press and Hartley saying he doesn't mind as it shows passion is not on.  Saying his preparation for the Aberdeen game was spot on was unbelievable.  It's appears the players have lost any respect they had for him.  

Get rid of him tonight and give someone just over a week to prepare for the Hamilton match.