All things Dundee FC

Cheer up spud, they'll not make the play offs.

You don't understand the Dundee way Tam. We've been through purgatory since we relegated you, on your own supermarket site, winning the league in the process. The current predicament is our penance for relegating United last season.

Just now, Fifespud said:

You don't understand the Dundee way Tam. We've been through purgatory since we relegated you, on your own supermarket site, winning the league in the process. The current predicament is our penance for relegating United last season.

40 odd years of hurt?

That's why there's so many smack heads in Dundee? Never put the two together, you learn something new every day. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I have one source of note and he is connected at Tannadump. Everything I have said about you mob has been 100% accurate including you were needing a loan to stave off creditors in March and now it's been confirmed that Hugh Duncan has pumped in at least 300k at the end of the month. This is on top of the 1.7 million he has already 'loaned' United. On top of this we have the money Alastair Borthwick has/is pumping in (his money is coming from America too). Off you pop now.

I must have missed the administration announcement.

No shock to see a Dundee fans retort contain events from last century.

I have one source of note and he is connected at Tannadump. Everything I have said about you mob has been 100% accurate including you were needing a loan to stave off creditors in March and now it's been confirmed that Hugh Duncan has pumped in at least 300k at the end of the month. This is on top of the 1.7 million he has already 'loaned' United. On top of this we have the money Alastair Borthwick has/is pumping in (his money is coming from America too). Off you pop now.

[emoji23] [emoji106]

No shock to see a Dundee fans retort contain events from last century.

What are you going to do with your days if we do get relegated? Will you follow us down into the Championship forum or just play against yourself at an extra game of chess each day to pass the time?

Just now, RossDee01 said:

What are you going to do with your days if we do get relegated? Will you follow us down into the Championship forum or just play against yourself at an extra game of chess each day to pass the time?

I've just put the c**t on total ignore. First time for this after nearly ten years on the forum.

Same as I done before you were promoted, find someone else to annoy.

27 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I wonder if Dundee fans can provide any tips on what to do when a club you are utterly obsessed with gets relegated.

I was hoping that Fifespud would have offered an insight by now.  Or all his sources United based?
On a seperate note; John Nelms' entries on the Companies House website are interesting; one interesting point being he seems to be registered as two seperate people with different nationalities!  I am sure there is nothing sinister in this.

I recall the Motherwell "billionaire" of the sons of William having his name spelt different ways for various investments. Legally irrelevant. All bollocks.

Ha I also did his however sadly I see this c**t posting when on my mobile
Got some other dundee fan I'm doing the same with also that I can't be bothered with.

I take it you've taken me off ignore? [emoji38] I could probably give a good guess as to who the other is.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Hearts on Saturday just became a massive game. They could be close to one of the worst teams in the league right now. No reason why we can't go and get 3 points there

I'd argue that us being an absolute gang is a reason tbh