All things Dundee FC

I don't want to come over as smug or that - i said this would happen though. The creatures such as GMan are now rising from the mounds of sand that covered them.

Disgraceful last two seasons performance wise. Pathetic Dundee. If we go down it's 110% deserved and i'll have absolutely every complaint under the sun because this squads state is clear for anyone to see.

Paul McGowan:lol:

Just watched the highlights.

Gomis was incredibly poor for both goals.  No real effort in the tackle leading up to the first goal.  Second game goal he got pushed (more of a foul than the penalty IMO) as he made a poor header that led to the so called penalty.  You've either for to stay strong in these situations or make sure you at the very least you immediately claim for the foul.  Gomis does neither.  He's simply not interested in making the effort.  His body language says it all.

As for Williams, both bookings completely avoidable, especially the second one.  That's not commitment shouting, bawling and shoving.  That's lack of discipline - nothing else.  He finally gets into the first team and then gets suspended.  With the current lack of options in players that's criminal.

I Harltey thanks it's OK for players to slag off other players in the press how about he makes mention of these two.

It looks like Hartley is staying so how about he does his job and at the very least makes sure every one of his players is 100% motivated and disciplined.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

For what it's worth (not much) you will still finish above at least Hamilton and Inverness.

You'd like to think so with 4 out of the last 6 games at Dens. It's Dundee tho, wi ah ken what's awa tae happen tho. 

Edited by Yenitit

19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I thought there'd be a statement by now. Fs.

I was hoping that Fifespud would have offered an insight by now.  Or all his sources United based?

On a seperate note; John Nelms' entries on the Companies House website are interesting; one interesting point being he seems to be registered as two seperate people with different nationalities!  I am sure there is nothing sinister in this.

I was hoping that Fifespud would have offered an insight by now.  Or all his sources United based?
On a seperate note; John Nelms' entries on the Companies House website are interesting; one interesting point being he seems to be registered as two seperate people with different nationalities!  I am sure there is nothing sinister in this.

1ebbeea614ebd4105625c50fc2ce3435.gif

42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I can answer this one.

John Nelms has recently applied for Full Citizenship of the People's Republic of Dundee. He's just waiting on Rab Douglas to headbutt his Stamp of Approval, then any confusion/duplications will be removed. 

Thank you.

I have one source of note and he is connected at Tannadump. Everything I have said about you mob has been 100% accurate including you were needing a loan to stave off creditors in March and now it's been confirmed that Hugh Duncan has pumped in at least 300k at the end of the month. This is on top of the 1.7 million he has already 'loaned' United. On top of this we have the money Alastair Borthwick has/is pumping in (his money is coming from America too). Off you pop now.