All things Dundee FC

My info is Keyes arrived on Monday. I've not said so earlier for fear of getting the 'name your source' treatment. Which obviously I can't.

Any chance you can make up a code name for your "source" to sex it up a bit please.

9 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Anyone got a spare ticket for the Dundee end today? 

Have you tried the ticket office? It wasn't sold out yesterday and there's been no announcement that it is now so I assume there's some left

The marrs were c***s. Easy to pass the blame to the bonetti brothers.
The marrs destroyed our clubs and businesses across dundee.

Not many of us have had the chance to see Dundee play in Europe. So lets look forward and bring in a manager who could do this....... yeah okay :-).

Dario Bonneti :-)

To be fair, the only European competition the Bonetti's had us enter was the bizarre pay to play competition that was the Intertoto Cup in which we were hammered in the first round.

To be fair, the only European competition the Bonetti's had us enter was the bizarre pay to play competition that was the Intertoto Cup in which we were hammered in the first round.

They qualified for uefa cup as cup final losers, no?

Re: the bonettis did Scott not finish 5th the season before the money started getting spunked?

They qualified for uefa cup as cup final losers, no?

Re: the bonettis did Scott not finish 5th the season before the money started getting spunked?

That was Jim Duffy.

Yes. The Marrs made some bold decisions at the club, focusing on purely footballing decisions, they had some horror shows:

1. Sacked John McCormack whilst we were top of the first division and appointed Jocky Scott.

2. After 2 seasons of Jocky and a 7th then 6th placed finish - they decided Jocky's vision wasn't good enough and brought in the Bonettis.

3. A public fallout with the brothers ensued at the end of their second season and they were shakily removed for Jim Duffy. They picked Jim Duffy ahead of Francisco Ocampo (Who described Dundee as a gold mine) and Bernd Schuster who eventually went on to manage Real Madrid.

4. We kept Duffy when we were relegated. It was a harsh relegation considering the squad Duffy was left with and how well we had done to battle up until that point but the manner in the relegation ie, a complete capitulation meant that the fans were against Duffy.

5. They then sacked Duffy after the transfer window had closed, and he'd guided us to the top of the league. After a brutal night in the Challenge Cup though, he was gone and in came Alan Kernaghan who guided us to our lowest ever finish (And that includes the -25 point season) of 7th.

Why the hell am I going to Tynecastle?

You could probably save yourself a lot of time and money by going up to a stranger and asking them to kick you full pelt in the balls. Then get yourself to the nearest pub for a few pints.

You could probably save yourself a lot of time and money by going up to a stranger and asking them to kick you full pelt in the balls. Then get yourself to the nearest pub for a few pints.

Completely bypassed the fact it's all ticket; it's an all day piss up with the old man in auld reekie. Money's on hearts though. [emoji23]

I'd give Hartley one last roll of the dice next season if we were in the top flight with the admittance that he's fucked it this season.

However, we just don't look like staying up at all and the team looks devoid of confidence, ideas, courage and ability. He should have been punted after the Aberdeen shambles.