All things Dundee FC

12 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Jesus would struggle to keep this shower of spineless shitebags up.

Is it yourself putting the bets on the opposition? At this rate you'll be able to buy out the Yanks :(

I realise I might get pilloried for saying this - but maybe Wighton just isn't very good? Lots of players don't realise their early potential and Wighton hasn't really offered anything.

You can cling to the excuse that the position he plays isn't really suited to him but that doesn't account for being poor at the basics. He's not a very good striker of the ball, he's not a very good crosser, he still gets outmuscled, offers nothing in the air and his passing isn't out of this world either.

I'm not writing him off, he can still be a very good player for us but the 'boy wonder' attitude that Bomber helped cultivate with the fans has done him absolutely no favours.

Sometimes these guys all of a sudden blossom. I'm guessing he has something that Hartley sees, given the way he's persevered with him. But for the rest of this season we need as hairy arsed as we've got.

I actually don't mind the back 5 idea but surely everybody knows that if we do play it it has to be Holt and Kerr at WB.

Sometimes these guys all of a sudden blossom. I'm guessing he has something that Hartley sees, given the way he's persevered with him. But for the rest of this season we need as hairy arsed as we've got.

I actually don't mind the back 5 idea but surely everybody knows that if we do play it it has to be Holt and Kerr at WB.

It just highlights how much faith he's lost in Gomis that he tinkers with the squad that much.

The only positivity I can take is that Gadzhalov will be back in time for the next game and Hartley has a few weeks to regroup.

The biggest crime yesterday was Cammy at left back when it was totally unnecessary. Closely followed by Hateley anywhere in the team. Then Vincent being the first to get hooked. Finally taking off Cammy next, unless he was injured, when it was clear Wighton couldn't score in a barrel of fannies.

On a positive note young Higgins looks a bit of a prospect.

Hateley is Hartley's biggest crime - wgen he doesn't play we have been a better team. A complete waste of a shirt and a wage.

Where's the spirit that saved your club? You boys are acting like spoilt bairns. Get your fucking act together you shower of c***s.

You are of course spot on Tam. It is perfectly possible for us to win all the 5 post split fixtures.

As hilarious as this is, on a serious note, a couple of questions.

1) Who do Dundee fans realistically think they can get in to stop the rot? When i say realistically, i mean both in a financial manner and also what level of manager they can attract?

2) If said manager does replace Hartley, do the Dundee fans think the change will keep the club up or does it really look like the players have chucked it completely, similarly to us last year?

1) Who do Dundee fans realistically think they can get in to stop the rot? When i say realistically, i mean both in a financial manner and also what level of manager they can attract?

2) If said manager does replace Hartley, do the Dundee fans think the change will keep the club up or does it really look like the players have chucked it completely, similarly to us last year?

It's possible that anybody could get a reaction from this squad. That's the hope anyway.

23 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Where's the spirit that saved your club? You boys are acting like spoilt bairns. Get your fucking act together you shower of c***s.

You're probably right there. We really should get our act together and go and protest outside Dens. Doesn't look like anyone in the club is taking our predicament seriously. 7 defeats in a row, including a 7-0, having scored as many as Inverness scored in their last game, a manager playing players out of position un-necessarily, in formations that give away possession with no clear game-plan as to how to break teams down, a significant section of a squad that is clearly not cut out for this level and  that is totally unbalanced (no wingers and no big strong central midfielders).    

1. Anyone. It doesn't really matter who we bring in provided it's a short term deal but literally anyone. Having read online forums and social media the shout is tending to be bring in Craig Brown/Archie Knox until the end of the season and allow them to facilitate the process of bringing in a new manager which is a bit bizarre but I'm open to anything right now. The other predominant shouts are Jim Duffy, Billy Davies and Alex McLeish. Whether the latter 2 would join or not is up for debate but I don't fancy McLeish and Davies is one of the biggest basketcases in football - I'm just throwing out what seems to have been mentioned rather than my personal preferences.

2. As I've said many a time, I don't think we can do better in regards to potential ability than Hartley. However, when the players have given up, the manager has ran out of ideas and the fans have turned - absolutely anything and anyone will be able to give the club a much needed boost. Whether it keeps us up or not remains to be seen but it's our only hope.

43 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Shut the f**k up you, this is good fun.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

As hopeless as our squad is, I'm fairly certain they would've been capable of scoring against Ayr. Maybe.

Even if Dundee were in the play offs, I'd put money on them winning. The standard in the championship is far poorer than even the shite you're getting served just now.

Just now, K.T said:

As hopeless as our squad is, I'm fairly certain they would've been capable of scoring against Ayr. Maybe.

Yeah your squad is almost definitely better than ours but I'm not finding that amusing, what I'm finding amusing is the wailing and gnashing of tears.

Just now, tree house tam said:

Even if Dundee were in the play offs, I'd put money on them winning. The standard in the championship is far poorer than even the shite you're getting served just now.

We lost at home to St Mirren this season. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah your squad is almost definitely better than ours but I'm not finding that amusing, what I'm finding amusing is the wailing and gnashing of tears.

How do you gnash tears?