All things Dundee FC

It's almost identical to this years. Less red, but still there and a button collar. The white on the shoulder makes it look more like a training top. I prefer our current one (Or now old one) to this one, but they're not majorly different to an untrained eye.

I think people are forgetting that Jack Ross 'succeeded' in pulling a team that should've been aiming for the title away from relegation. Not to mention he was able to sign 10 players in January - could his direct rivals in Ayr, Dumbarton or Raith do that? Not to mention they stayed up only on goal difference.

Hardly a mastermind.

Realise now there's about 50 new posts since the last mention of Jack Ross. My bad.

The new kit is nice. People would moan if it was drastically different so I don't mind it evolving slowly over time. Still wish we had red socks.

Any idea when the away will make an appearance?

I think people are forgetting that Jack Ross 'succeeded' in pulling a team that should've been aiming for the title away from relegation. Not to mention he was able to sign 10 players in January - could his direct rivals in Ayr, Dumbarton or Raith do that? Not to mention they stayed up on goal difference.

Hardly a mastermind.

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he got rid and replaced about 5 or 6 of the first team in January.

EDIT: Responded to your post after glancing. you mentioned the signings but i think that shows he's a good manager. Hartley has shown us that signing good and effective players isn't always easy.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Jack Ross wouldn't come I don't think. He's got more chance of managing St Mirren in the top flight after next season than Dundee with he players he'd be left with.

Stop it!

New season, new group of players. Plenty of comings and goings over the next 8 weeks or do. 

:lol: From the man who's club produces the worst kits year after year!

Nothing to do with the kits Johnny, he's just had a flashback to James McPake heading us infront against St Johnstone last season on route to a 2-0 victory. A season where they failed to beat us once.

Aye, Dicker and Jones of Kilmarnock would be my 1st 2 picks. 

McDonald and Ainsworth at Motherwell.

Doubt ICT would be difficult to deal with for the likes of Draper, Meekings, Warren etc. 

Edited by Yenitit