Georgia v Republic of Ireland

Newyin

:lol: Like European finals and a treble. Get a grip. Gary Caldwell and Stephen McManus........ :o

Not a patch on Varga and Balde right enough, especially considering Strachans two were on a fraction of the wage O'Neills were

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might a borderline Ward 30 case Seamus, but you sure as hell get plenty bites :lol:

Back on topic I normally like to see Ireland do well and win but, that late winner puts a bit of pressure on Scotland now since the group will clearly be a sort of mini group with Ireland, Poland and ourselves and the Irish have struck the first blow there, although Georgia are pants it is no stick on win over there, indeed I seem to recall them gubbing us there a few years ago when Scotland had that stinking maroon kit on, id have taken 4 points from the two games v Georgia and the same against Poland and Ireland as enough to qualify, assuming we take 6 from Gibraltar and 0 from Germany.

That is a huge huge result for Ireland and not one I expected

Not a patch on Varga and Balde right enough, especially considering Strachans two were on a fraction of the wage O'Neills were

Wages???? They were the worst fitba players I've ever seen in my puff and that's Pearce O'Neill, Lex Baillie etc etc etc etc. Don't be a clown mate

Wages???? They were the worst fitba players I've ever seen in my puff and that's Pearce O'Neill, Lex Baillie etc etc etc etc. Don't be a clown mate

Who is this Pearce O'Neil you speak of?

Not a player I recall in 30 years of watching Celtic

The hybrid of Pearce O'leary and Brian O'Neil perhaps?

Right that's me off for good. I'd wish yees luck but that'd be a lie. Gowan the Germans and do us a favour.

C'mon you bhoys in green! Glasgow / Ireland's green and white

:lol:

True, I remember being amazed at how long it took Varga and Balde to control a ball on the ground

Who is this Pearce O'Neil you speak of?

Not a player I recall in 30 years of watching Celtic

The hybrid of Pearce O'leary and Brian O'Neil perhaps?

That's him. His brother was decent mind; played well for our country eh? ;)

Caldwell and McManus were fizzing dreadful and Strachan handed Rangers a lifeline that season which they should never have been given. Only Celtic team that dropped points as easily as that would be a Macari or Brady outfit. Like I say he's Scotland's problem now

Right enough bants with Henrik. Auf Weidersen

That's him. His brother was decent mind; played well for our country eh? ;)

Caldwell and McManus were fizzing dreadful and Strachan handed Rangers a lifeline that season which they should never have been given. Only Celtic team that dropped points as easily as that would be a Macari or Brady outfit. Like I say he's Scotland's problem now

Right enough bants with Henrik. Auf Weidersen

Strachans last season which saw Rangers RIP win the league was down to JVofH, Samaras and McDonald failing to manage a goal in our last two games v the two edinburgh sides which finished goalless when a pair of single goal wins would have won the league, we had the best defensive record that season it was our strikers failings which cost us the league Seamus.

Sorry to expose your point as shite

Mcmanus and Caldwell were neither the best or worst central defenders we have had in recent years. Id certainly take either over Bombscare Efe just now.

Right that's me off for good. I'd wish yees luck but that'd be a lie. Gowan the Germans and do us a favour.

C'mon you bhoys in green! Glasgow / Ireland's green and white

Tragic patter Seamus

Can't help feeling Scotland is now reaping what it sowed in treating Irish immigrants more despicably than any other minority has been treated anywhere in Europe at any point in the entire 19th and 20th centuries.

Quite so. Next!

Can't help feeling Scotland is now reaping what it sowed in treating Irish immigrants more despicably than any other minority has been treated anywhere in Europe at any point in the entire 19th and 20th centuries.

The Irish immigrant population may have got a raw deal but id say the jews were treated more harshly by Nazi Germany to be honest

Strachans last season which saw Rangers RIP win the league was down to JVofH, Samaras and McDonald failing to manage a goal in our last two games v the two edinburgh sides which finished goalless when a pair of single goal wins would have won the league, we had the best defensive record that season it was our strikers failings which cost us the league Seamus.

Sorry to expose your point as ****e

Mcmanus and Caldwell were neither the best or worst central defenders we have had in recent years. Id certainly take either over Bombscare Efe just now.

Your point is rubbish. Team leading the league by 7 points blows it and you blame the forwards for the last 2 games? :lol:

They were utterly rotten as a partnership and the league competition that season was weak as water. That of course was down to the inept manager which was who my criticism was aimed at. As for Efe Ambrose again an inept manager is the root of that problem.

Enjoy the game mate ;)

Aye the Jews had a much easier time right enough :1eye

The Irish immigrant population may have got a raw deal but id say the jews were treated more harshly by Nazi Germany to be honest

Two bites in 4 minutes - he'll be ever so pleased. (I'm surprised by the posters, tbh.)

Aye the Jews had a much easier time right enough :1eye

Y'know I wasn't even fishing, I thought the joke was far too obvious for anyone to go for it :lol:

Your point is rubbish. Team leading the league by 7 points blows it and you blame the forwards for the last 2 games? :lol:

They were utterly rotten as a partnership and the league competition that season was weak as water. That of course was down to the inept manager which was who my criticism was aimed at. As for Efe Ambrose again an inept manager is the root of that problem.

Enjoy the game mate ;)

Do you actually watch Celtic or just spend your time smoking crack and sleeping in skips?

There were several 0-0 draws that season that cost us, as well as a few narrow defeats where scoring was our let down

As I said as well, we had statistically the best defensive record in the league that year but were some 15 or so goals behind Rangers RIP.

Other than that your point is valid

Archived